What's new

Review G.P Spheroid V4 by Vapourart

Thanks @Mark, I found iyour post earlier, unfortunately though there wasn't a longer pin in my spares :17:

I got out in touch with vapourart and they're sending me one out. Superb customer service as usual, they came back to me within 30mins of my email :). They are also throwing in a free 510 base in there too, so more than happy.

Awesome :)

Thanks Mark, I found iyour post earlier, unfortunately though there wasn't a longer pin in my spares :17:

I got out in touch with vapourart and they're sending me one out. Superb customer service as usual, they came back to me within 30mins of my email :). They are also throwing in a free 510 base in there too, so more than happy.

VapourArt really are superb

Really enjoying this wee beauty. So nice to enjoy Vaping the way I prefer. No cloudage just flavour and 18mg satisfaction.

And frugal. I've not hammered it but used same tank full all day and really enjoying Simple Vapes French Tobacco.

Fillerless refilling is a breeze too.

Really enjoying this wee beauty. So nice to enjoy Vaping the way I prefer. No cloudage just flavour and 18mg satisfaction.

And frugal. I've not hammered it but used same tank full all day and really enjoying Simple Vapes French Tobacco.

Fillerless refilling is a breeze too.

What build have you got in there Mark?

What build have you got in there @Mark?
28 awg kanthal,cant remember how many coils, 3mm diameter coil, but comes out at about 1.4/5 ohms depending on the device I'm using. I did try a sub ohm (about 0.6) but the chamber was uncomfortably hot after a while. Prefer what I have now.

My first build on the Spheroid V4 was 1.5mm(approx) dia, 7 wraps of 0.28mm kanthal with muji cotton. Got about 1.4ohms but I over-faffed the build as the resistance jumped about when running. Also, I must have over-faffed the cotton and choked the juice feed slots as I was getting dry hits. But the flavour (Coyote Coconut) was pretty intense at 12W and above with airflow fully open and it's the sort of vape I'm looking for.

Did a second build using 0.3mm kanthal and let the cotton rest just inside the slots. This is giving a more consistent vape. I'm using 12mg Coyote Coconut and I may have to drop the nic.

The Spheroid is going to be great for a Lime juice I've recently found (Lime Zing by Vape-it uk) but I've run out at the moment.

:)

My first build on the Spheroid V4 was 1.5mm(approx) dia, 7 wraps of 0.28mm kanthal with muji cotton. Got about 1.4ohms but I over-faffed the build as the resistance jumped about when running. Also, I must have over-faffed the cotton and choked the juice feed slots as I was getting dry hits. But the flavour (Coyote Coconut) was pretty intense at 12W and above with airflow fully open and it's the sort of vape I'm looking for.

Did a second build using 0.3mm kanthal and let the cotton rest just inside the slots. This is giving a more consistent vape. I'm using 12mg Coyote Coconut and I may have to drop the nic.

The Spheroid is going to be great for a Lime juice I've recently found (Lime Zing by Vape-it uk) but I've run out at the moment.

:)

Glad you've hit the spot. Flavour is superb when you get it right. I had some ohm reading jumps when I first did it. Practice makes perfect. As they say. I snip the cotton after fitting the coil chamber then fluff it a wee bit so when 'juiced' up it fits flush to the chamber. Not had any dry hits. Very happy with it overall. My kind of vape. And as I've said before...frooogal.
I have a shelf of 6mg juices for lung hitting cloud chasing shite (I do enjoy that sometimes but boy do I go through the juice) and a shelf of 18mg juice for everyday MTL devices. The 18mg shelf is busiest right now :D

I have to say I'm a bit of a Vapourart fanboy

Just had an email from VapourArt

Dear Mark, Every GP Spheroid v4 should come with a silver plated 510 pin, so we are sending you one of those!....

I hadn't noticed it's absence but big up to VA. They really are superb!

So sorely tempted to pick one up along with a Piccolo on Friday...

Back
Top Bottom