What's new

A massive ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well philpot, this is my first attempt at an armoured clapton. That is a NiCh 80/20 core 0.2mm, wrapped in round kanthal 0.13mm and then wrapped in flat kanthal.

2015-07-24 20.52.41.jpg

Getting tiered of this now
Ok you served and so what you signed up,yes? Don't tell me you were never told of stuff that may happen once you become a civilian,correct?

Now you come here with the(mother of all asks) take a moment to take that in...and I'll continue,ready?

Well you sir had the opertunuty to call time on what was offered to you but you continued accepting sometimes what was offered previously,I'll bet you have duplicates,correct?

Sometimes the "massive ask becomes the massive piss take"
There I've sad it,if you don't like it get Rob to ban me lol

Getting tiered of this now
Ok you served and so what you signed up,yes? Don't tell me you were never told of stuff that may happen once you become a civilian,correct?

Now you come here with the(mother of all asks) take a moment to take that in...and I'll continue,ready?

Well you sir had the opertunuty to call time on what was offered to you but you continued accepting sometimes what was offered previously,I'll bet you have duplicates,correct?

Sometimes the "massive ask becomes the massive piss take"
There I've sad it,if you don't like it get Rob to ban me lol

To be fair he only asked for spent coils that was it.
No one was forced to help and I would have but only just started myself so ain't got much yet.

That's ok so can I have spent wicks? Give me a break:D

Mate that's all he said and all he wanted people jumped in with more he can't be held accountable for peoples generosity. You may be assuming he was fishing for more but that's not fair he never asked for more.

Mate that's all he said and all he wanted people jumped in with more he can't be held accountable for peoples generosity. You may be assuming he was fishing for more but that's not fair he never asked for more.
P.s got some spent tritons and crown uwell coils u welcome to em

You have the option accept or refuse offers but none was refused all was welcome above and beyond :D

You have the option accept or refuse offers but none was refused all was welcome above and beyond :D

Cor you got the right arse on ain't cha do you want a hug dude. I just read back looks like people where contacting Rob for his address and sending him stuff he wasn't in here going yes please yes please yes please.
Don't you think that's what's great about this little community we in if u ever up vape shit street without some gear this place would help you out to try and support you off fags.I'm lucky hopefully I will never find myself there but shit happens dude.
We all supporting each other off the fags and all thats why I think people are very supportive. I had a mate who was in serious rehab for series nasties that community would go to his house at 3am when he was having a meltdown that kinda shit is touching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom