What's new

A good Strawberry and Cream?

MajorVape

Postman
Anyone got a good version? Just a good Strawberry and Cream, I have tried mixing more than one strawberry to get the different layers, such as Cap Sweet Straw and FA Straw and Cap Straw ripe etc, think I have found the right straw combo. But creams, is where I don't get it quite right, I don't like Bavarian cream, but I do like whipped and sweet cream, I have tried adding Meringue or Marshmallow and Vanilla bean or even the Evaporated cream but of course its a balance, here is my latest try but still not "quite" happy with it, its the straw/cream balance that I am looking for advice on?

60Ml mix.70/30
Cap Sweet Straw 4%
FA Straw 2%
FA Straw Jam 2%
Cap sweet cream 2%
Cap Meringue 2%
FA Condensed Milk 6 drops (1 per 10 ml)

I love a strawberry cream or ice cream and perfected mine with a concentrate that is sadly no longer available. Pisses me off to no end.

Have you tried adding cupcake world devon cream? That's a good substitute for bavarian cream imo. Try the liquid barn vanilla ice cream as well to add some body to it, not a lot or you'll be getting more of an ice cream but 2 or 3% might lift the cream aspect of your mix.

Maybe sub the FA condensed milk for CW Cream, at 0.5%, also FA Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) is a good one. For some body I'd be tempted to use a small amount of Custard, or TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust which often pairs well with strawberry.

Maybe sub the FA condensed milk for CW Cream, at 0.5%, also FA Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) is a good one. For some body I'd be tempted to use a small amount of Custard, or TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust which often pairs well with strawberry.

Andi mate, what's the FA Cream Fresh like? Not tried that one yet.

Andi mate, what's the FA Cream Fresh like? Not tried that one yet.

It just works, although since buying a shed load of CW cream I havent bought any FA Cream for ages. FA is rebranded Craft Flavour at Nom Nomz, the cream fresh is currently oos, and the price of everything is just going up up up (everywhere) :11:

CCW is called Nom Nomz Treatz, the CCW Cream is currently 1.49 for 30ml, which will last you a long time, 3.99 RM delivery, free over £20.

https://nomnomz.co.uk/product/nom-nomz-treatz-cream/

It just works, although since buying a shed load of CW cream I havent bought any FA Cream for ages. FA is rebranded Craft Flavour at Nom Nomz, the cream fresh is currently oos, and the price of everything is just going up up up (everywhere) :11:

CCW is called Nom Nomz Treatz, the CCW Cream is currently 1.49 for 30ml, which will last you a long time, 3.99 RM delivery, free over £20.

https://nomnomz.co.uk/product/nom-nomz-treatz-cream/

Thanks for that mate. I'm using ccw Devon cream' just now but not tried just the cream. I'll get some on my next order.

I gave up on strawberry cream, by the time the creams steeped the strawberry`s muted, have you tried making a cream base and adding your strawberry mix a couple of days before you want to vape it?
When I was single flavour tasteing One on One cream had no off flavour but it didn`t have much body, it might go well with whipped cream.
I found the condensed milk had a slight toffee or popcorny flavour but that might just be me.

Thanks all, after deliberating it is the cream aspect that is not quite right, so thanks for the suggestions, also I think dropping the Straw Jam to 1% and removing the condensed milk will give me more head room to add a bit more cream.

Little update, after another 3 days steeping the cream is starting to come through and its pretty good! For the next batch, reduce the straw jam by 1%, remove the condensed and add 2% whipped cream

Yeah I made strawberry Custard and Strawberry Cheesecake with good results, but the cheesecake comes out a little dry and Custard takes to long to steep. I am looking for a silky smooth creamy Strawberry like the 12 monkeys Congo Cream that I used to get, which looking up a review of it actually a Strawberry, vanilla Custard??

Back
Top Bottom