What's new

I know I am not the only mixer on here.

I still mix my own. There are very few commercial juices that I like as much, and I quite like being able to fine tune them to my liking.

Tend to stick to the same bunch of flavours though, got lazy.

i don’t really care about flavour, and find all the remade ones far too strong. so i just fill up 60ml bottles with base mix and a few drops here and there of strong and pleasant tasting concentrates to add a nice background note.

i would just puff unflavoured liquid but i feel that concentrates have a positive effect on the characteristics of the nic.

FYI after a few mixes with Yes We Cheesecake at 3.5% and adding sweetener to counteract the dry hit I am now using 3% and no sweetener and getting a more enjoyable result.
Also if you get FA Raspberry even at 1% its too much if you are trying to add a bit of tartness to your mix the raspberry flavour overpowers the final mix.

Made my first mix of apple crumble custard today, upon the smell test to much Cinnamon Danish, only did 2% but lets see how it steeps.

Capella double apple 3%
Capella Cinnamon Danish 2%
Flavor West Sugar Cookie 2.5%
Flavor Art Custard Premium 2%
Inewera Biscuit 0.5%

Last edited:
I vape mainly two blends, for about 18 months now, one custard which is not my recipe and my own adapted version of the Cardinal tobacco from ELR/ all the flavors. I mess around with other mixes but cant really be assed these days. I look at my over 250 concentrates and just think wtf :doh:

Tried a vape of the below today, initial results are cut the cinnamon swirl to 1% and find something to bring out a more crumble flavour, maybe brown sugar and something else?

"Made my first mix of apple crumble custard today, upon the smell test to much Cinnamon Danish, only did 2% but lets see how it steeps.

Capella double apple 3%
Inewera Biscuit 0.5%"

Last edited:
Tried a vape of the below today, initial results are cut the cinnamon swirl to 1% and find something to bring out a more crumble flavour, maybe brown sugar and something else?

"Made my first mix of apple crumble custard today, upon the smell test to much Cinnamon Danish, only did 2% but lets see how it steeps.

Capella double apple 3%
Inewera Biscuit 0.5%"

Brown sugar and a very little toasted almond.

Back
Top Bottom