What's new

I know I am not the only mixer on here.

I get what people are saying. And the thing I get from the replies is there are good recipes out there that people stick to. Irrespective of the fact I try to make my own there is real value in hearing your recipes that work for you, so those out there that have more than 1 ingredient I would still like to know in order to help move my mixing along in what works and doesn't without having to waste ingredients etc.

0.2% flv turkish tobacco
0.2% flv cured tobacco
0.5% inw horned toffee

Got me scratching my head. All my mixes are around 20% flavour and this is less than 1%. Obviously it works for you. I'm using cap, inw, flw as well. Granted I do airy dtl but that's a huge difference.

Got me scratching my head. All my mixes are around 20% flavour and this is less than 1%. Obviously it works for you. I'm using cap, inw, flw as well. Granted I do airy dtl but that's a huge difference.

less is more with some concentrates though, especially the flavorah tobaccos.

less is more with some concentrates though, especially the flavorah tobaccos.

I guess it's horses for courses as I don't do tobaccos. Just never had any concentrate I could taste under about 3%.

I do mix with a 100% VG and VG nic so the only PG is in the flavours. Don't generally steep much either. Maybe that influences it a bit.

Last edited:
There are places like All The Flavors that have a lot of mixers who explain their reasons for using certain ingredients over others and tell you what it brings to the recipe. Might be worth a look.

E.T.A. Click on Mixers and in the search box try looking for nickevz, he explains his recipes quite well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom