What's new

Strawberry Ice

Mrdazjones

Postman
On a recent holiday I had to buy a vuse disposable to save a long walk back to the hotel to replen my vape, went for a strawberry ice flavour and really liked it, so much I keep a disposable now for stealth vaping on planes. I want to make this juice myself and need a heads up on a recipe if anyone has one, I have alot of flavours available at home as I've been making my own juice for years now, but instead of making small bottles until I get it right I'd rather go straight in with a 100ml bottle, I've got Cap sweet strawberry and strawberry ripe, also have FW extreme ice, I'm sure I can make it with these and was thinking 15% strawberry and 5% extreme Ice, does this sound about right? All my juices are 50/50 at 3mg nic.

Daz

If you're trying to replicate a disposable you need to add about 20% sweetener. It keeps the kids happy [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

tfa strawbery - 12%
ws23 (30%) - 1.7%
CP Supersweet - 4%

If you want to make it a bit wetter add 0.3% Inawera Cactus

best thing to note when trying to replicate these ''fine flavours'' -.- is that its all about the sweet ws23 base, thats the whole deal and then the high notes are the strawbery/mellon/etc

You've got to almost over flavour for disposable alike juices.

for the Strawberries you have I'd go:

Cap ripe: 8%
Cap Sweet: 2%
WS23: 2% (or 1% if you don't want it too cold)
Cap Supersweet: 1%

I'd also add in 2% Inawera Shisha Strawberry for the sweetness and to boost the strawberry so it doesn't fade as much.

For me that'd be a touch too much flavouring but you also don't want to go too high and risk it being tasteless so it's a nice balance.

You guys mentioning WS23 has made me think I could do with adding some coolant in my own recipes to give them a more refreshing cool tone so thanks to @Digbys and @Gitchy for mentioning it. :)

You've got to almost over flavour for disposable alike juices.

for the Strawberries you have I'd go:

Cap ripe: 8%
Cap Sweet: 2%
WS23: 2% (or 1% if you don't want it too cold)
Cap Supersweet: 1%

I'd also add in 2% Inawera Shisha Strawberry for the sweetness and to boost the strawberry so it doesn't fade as much.

For me that'd be a touch too much flavouring but you also don't want to go too high and risk it being tasteless so it's a nice balance.
I've ordered the ingredients for Digbys recipe and will be giving that a go when they arrive, I'll bear yours in mind too.

Daz

Back
Top Bottom