What's new

A massive thank you

That "2 postman" part cheared me up the most :)
@mattyk2010 you will soon develop postmanfobia so be careful... lol
All the best and well done POTV apes ;)

You deserve it matty, I have absolutely no doubt at all that you wouldn't do the same for another ape in need. I'm sure everyone else agrees with me too.

Times are shitty for everyone at some point, it's nice to see everyone jumping in to help out when it's needed. Absolutely awesome.
And thank you so much mate for everything [emoji5]

Great to see everyone rally round for an ape in need, you guys are ledgendary. What happened was truely shit @mattyk2010. If you need anything else just let me know.

This isn't a vape forum, its more of a care for community...proud of everyone who jumped into help, you know who you are but will not mention yous, as @mattyk2010 doesn't know who was involved [emoji16][emoji12]

Last edited:
so sorry to hear this has happened to one of the good guys (and family) @mattyk2010
sounds like santas little elves could be doing some overtime. stay strong fella as we are all thinking about you at this difficult time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAgh SHIT. @mattyk2010 . i have only just found out about this, so first, you never deserved what happened and yes i am going to blame Chav's for it :S. I see you have had vapegear sent to you so what i want to do is, i have a daughter 5 so your little one is going to be what 3-4 at a guess so my daughter said to send your little one a little something as we feel so sad you had money nicked that was meant for xmas. So if you are willing to pm me your details i will get something sent for your daughter in time for xmas.
Hope you are ok mate and i hope they catch the twats that broke in etc. Vile bastards they are.
All the best to you and yours.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAgh SHIT. @mattyk2010 . i have only just found out about this, so first, you never deserved what happened and yes i am going to blame Chav's for it :S. I see you have had vapegear sent to you so what i want to do is, i have a daughter 5 so your little one is going to be what 3-4 at a guess so my daughter said to send your little one a little something as we feel so sad you had money nicked that was meant for xmas. So if you are willing to pm me your details i will get something sent for your daughter in time for xmas.
Hope you are ok mate and i hope they catch the twats that broke in etc. Vile bastards they are.
All the best to you and yours.
Mate thank you for the offer and please tell your daughter thank you too but iv got 5 little buggers at home so I couldn't possibility take you up on such a kind offer without my boys wondering why she was receiving something and they didn't thanks though mate [emoji5]

Mate thank you for the offer and please tell your daughter thank you too but iv got 5 little buggers at home so I couldn't possibility take you up on such a kind offer without my boys wondering why she was receiving something and they didn't thanks though mate [emoji5]
Didn't realise you had 5 little buggers Matty, So are you ok juice wise. I know you have had a bit of vapegear sent.,so maybe some juice would save you a few quid to spend on the kids.

Back
Top Bottom