What's new

A thing of beauty

are these those mods that only get whispered about in quite corners, and are rarer than unicorn horn soup:)2. Very nice
He puts em up for sale in batches, if you google Darwin mods he has a website ( doesn't do orders normally, but as the is was custom...and I was very persistent lol...) Looking at a month or 2 lead time, but by Jove its beautifully made and really does look unique, I saw some of the lads at steamtea n vape with them and fell in love :D

He puts em up for sale in batches, if you google Darwin mods he has a website ( doesn't do orders normally, but as the is was custom...and I was very persistent lol...) Looking at a month or 2 lead time, but by Jove its beautifully made and really does look unique, I saw some of the lads at steamtea n vape with them and fell in love :D
the mods are beautiful, love the look of the wooden mods, enjoy (when you get it) I'll have to keep an eye out for them

The standard ones are actually, given the work involved, massively reasonable @ £90 you need to put your own switch and 510 ( the general idea is to scavenge a tube mech )

Back
Top Bottom