What's new

A thing of beauty

cheers, I new I'd seen them here somewhere, he sold the last batch in about 5 seconds if I remember correctly
Yeah they go quick, they do look quality. I'm seeing so many lovely wooden mods lately, but are so hard to get hold of.

@pfvapes , out of curiosity what button and top caps are you going to be using?
Well... Not to rub it in or anything... But Eddie is getting custom handmade one offs done as a super special... :D. Has put the cost up significantly! But its essential sales equipment's... Honest :D

Well... Not to rub it in or anything... But Eddie is getting custom handmade one offs done as a super special... :D. Has put the cost up significantly! But its essential sales equipment's... Honest :D
Written off against tax? Crafty.

do you want a shovel for that bucket of salt:(

do you want a shovel for that bucket of salt:(
Sorry dude, but seriously, its to go in my local vape lounge as the unit for testing, so if you come down you can have a go on it lol, I won't be keeping it for myself, well maybe for special times hehe

@Purplefowler, just thought...this seems to be spiralling into vendor type things, all my doing too lol, does the thread need moving? Don't wanna breaks da roooools!!!!

Back
Top Bottom