What's new

Phew what a palaver....

Phat Barstood

Achiever
Hello,i've just bought a Limelight Wicket AIO in Juma (White) are there any things i should be aware of?,i've never heard any bad reviews about quality but you never know.TIA

If it's anything like the standard wicket. They can NOT take abuse. Mines fucked. Maybe one day I'll sand it back to fresh, find new magnets, make new pins to keep the front in place and change the screen.

If it's anything like the standard wicket. They can NOT take abuse. Mines fucked. Maybe one day I'll sand it back to fresh, find new magnets, make new pins to keep the front in place and change the screen.
Oh dear,i'm a bit of a dropper.

Me, too. I rock a provari most of the time with a full steel kayfun because I destroy most things. I'm pretty good with phones though

Me, too. I rock a provari most of the time with a full steel kayfun because I destroy most things. I'm pretty good with phones though
I've only found out what Juma is,it's used for cutlery handles but it is a polymer and all the parts can be bought separately (at a cost) maybe i should have just gone for a Bliss.

To be fair, I believe mine is delrin? Also bear in mind, I work in very heavy industry. Steel making, oil and gas, power generation etc. Things get dirty and broken there.

To be fair, I believe mine is delrin? Also bear in mind, I work in very heavy industry. Steel making, oil and gas, power generation etc. Things get dirty and broken there.
Shit i work in light engineering (i'm a turner) but thats what something like a Voopoo Drag is for.I fcuking won't be bringing it to work,i'll be bringing it down the pub to be stolen.

I have 3 wickets and I use them all the time, they're my daily drivers. But the wooden ones, not gloom or bliss. They have taken a few drops, but nothing too hardcore. They require just a bit of oil now and again.

They're not cheap, but you can get replacement bodies from limelight if they're fked. Limelight in general are very helpful.

Got a bliss wicket and I've dropped it a few times by accident lol no damage yet but if I had a juma mod it wouldn't leave the house as if you do drop it it will be a expensive paperweight as stuff from limelight isn’t cheap. I did read a spalted wood door was roughly 150ish euros from them

Aren't polymers strong?,i'm hoping that Juma would be as tough as Delrin because that is used for gun handles instead of fork handles.

Back
Top Bottom