What's new

A tribute to Rip trippers .

$$$ says it all.
Yes, in his quitting video he said pods ruined things and hes sick of them.
2 months later on his comeback video says he'll be reviewing pods and more pods.

Must have had a lightbulb moment when he couldn't afford his bills, 'wait a minute pods have been paying my bills. Mods are dead, pods are the future and the future is now'

I get the impression it's more about having their ego's stroked rather than money. Some of these love having smoke blown up their arses. Saddens me to see some of the sycophancy that surrounds them.

he’s a useless no mark. i’m disappointed there is so much discussion about him. if everyone ignored him he would go away.

I get the impression it's more about having their ego's stroked rather than money. Some of these love having smoke blown up their arses. Saddens me to see some of the sycophancy that surrounds them.
You're bang on there fella. Too many people fishing for likes and other approval, and not just on YouTube. I refuse to feed these fuckers anymore.

He's a fucking Drama Queen, he pisses me off, i don't usually swear on posts but he really winds me up, god bless the poor people who feel the need to watch him, he has possessed your souls.

Back
Top Bottom