What's new

A truly innovative online mixing platform.

Have you ever made your own DIY flavours?

• No, I am happy with mainstream e-liquid flavours.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not yet, but I have always wanted to make my own.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes, I have actually already tried Dripper Labs!

• Yes, but it's not for me: results were disappointing.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, but it's not for me: too much time and effort.

• Yes! There is a lot to learn, but I am getting there.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes! I am a a mixing god.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

DripperLabs

Vendor
Hey Planet of the Vapes

We are Dripper Labs - a unique online mixing platform in the UK that launched in April 2021.
New to Planet of The Vapes and here to spread the word about what we are doing!
www.dripperlabs.com

On our site you are able to create your own e-liquid flavours online and we ship you custom-shortfills the very next day. We offer all the creativity and control of DIY with none of the hassle.
It is free to join and try creating for yourself. We are always here to help if you have any questions!

Creating your own flavours!
-Create your own recipes in seconds in your online recipe book.
-User friendly slider system makes creating your own easy! No experience necessary.
-Get consistent results poured for you, no calculators, no equipment, no long steep times.
-Pre-steeped ingredients mean your custom bottles are ready to vape within 48 hours of being poured.
-Order any flavour on the platform for either DTL or MTL vaping in either 30ml or 60ml bottles.

Need some inspiration? Try our House Flavours!
-To help you get started we have 15 of our own 'open source' recipes for you to learn from.
-Try or even modify our example recipes we call 'House Flavours'
https://www.dripperlabs.com/house-flavours

The Community Inspired Marketplace
Another unique aspect of our community is that you can publish your products to the store for FREE.
-Get a public creator profile and customise it to make it your own.
-Publish your flavours to our marketplace for FREE and make sales across the whole of the UK.
-Design your own product pages, brand and ranges.
-Search for flavours using real ingredient and recipe data not just 'labels and descriptions'
-Review other community made flavours and boost your reputation as a reviewer.
-Get your own creations reviewed, rated and even earn commission on your sales.
https://www.dripperlabs.com/discover

The platform is growing!
Since we launched in April 2021 we have...
Had 813 members join the community.
Had 251 different vapers try our products.
More than 2500 flavours created!
Poured more than 3500+ unique bottles of e-liquid.
Shipped more than 750 orders.

How much does it cost?
You might think you have to order 100s of bottles to make your own product range. You might think we charge a premium for the ability to create your own. We don't. In fact because we sell direct to vapers like you and not through distribution our e-liquids are great value. (Of course we are not as cheap as making your own DIY e-liquids from scratch, but we do offer superb value , convenience and control compared to other premium mainstream e-liquid brands)
>£5/30ml Including Nic-Shots (7030/5050/4060 | 0mg/3mg/6mg)
>£10/60ml Including Nic-Shots (7030/5050/4060 | 0mg/3mg/6mg)
>Free shipping when you spend £20+
>Great loyalty scheme which rewards you with £20 free e-liquid after you spend £20 3x times.

So how does it work?
We spent 2 years building a full automated production line that is designed to pour unique bottles of e-liquid time after time. You can start your creator journey with us by ordering just 1x bottle of e-liquid.
There are currently 66 ingredients for you to choose from, each one hand crafted to be best in class examples of their individual elements. You can combine them in any way you want, choosing the ingredients and setting their exact strengths. We ship your products across the UK whether you order for yourself, sell a couple of bottles to your mates or end up shipping 100s of bottles!

Join a Community of Flavour Fanatics!
What we are doing is truly unique in the vape industry.
Personalised, custom flavours delivered the next day - no hassle, no experience necessary.
You can join for free, get your own recipe book and your public creator profile.

We would love to hear your thoughts on the platform,
If you have any questions just let us know and we would be happy to answer them for you!

Start your creator journey today!
www.dripperlabs.com

Thanks,
Nick, Jack and Dan

Some videos from our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTZ9ORp2mj-S5Yj6UY0Z-vw

I can vouch for Nick and the team at Dripper Labs. I’ve used them quite a bit and made a very interesting ranges of eliquids to choose from. Some of my creations need a few tweaks but with the way Dripper Labs is setup you can go into your created recipe and modify it by updating its revision and creating your own eliquid is easy enough to do, just takes a little playing around with various ingredients and modifying the strength of the ingredients by using the sliders.

Their are plenty of other creators on Dripper Labs with their own unique flavour pallet so no flavour will ever be the same.

Once you’ve created your own eliquids or chosen a bunch of eliquids from different creators and ordered it, it’ll be at your door in 48 hours or less so you don’t have to wait long to enjoy your eliquids.

I've heard good things, I really like the idea, particularly being able to buy somebody else's mixes.

But IMHO there are not nearly enough flavour components available to make it aviable alternative to DIYing. I'm probably not your market though, to be fair.

If you could source most of the major flavour houses' offerings a user could easily knock up a bottle of juice as seen on a recipe site.

Hi @DripperLabs and welcome to the planet.

me off to have a gander of your site.
Hi @DripperLabs and welcome to the planet.

me off to have a gander of your site.

Thats awesome MrDJ! Thanks for taking a look, if you grab yourself a recipe book and get a few ideas down for flavours we would be more than happy to take a look over them for you before you buy - see if we can give you any tips or feedback. Also - those house flavours will give you a good idea of what full bodied finished flavours should look like :)
Thanks Nick

Thats awesome MrDJ! Thanks for taking a look, if you grab yourself a recipe book and get a few ideas down for flavours we would be more than happy to take a look over them for you before you buy - see if we can give you any tips or feedback. Also - those house flavours will give you a good idea of what full bodied finished flavours should look like :)
Thanks Nick
Thanks Nick. im more of a custard head so around 85% of my daily intake is various custards and got about 15 on the go at the moment and then maybe 1 or two fruits.

ps
as a Vendor now and thanks to @MetalVape90 write up above ill add you to post 3 of the ever growing recommended list POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

pps
DOH! your already on there. ill add vendor now.

Last edited:
I've heard good things, I really like the idea, particularly being able to buy somebody else's mixes.

But IMHO there are not nearly enough flavour components available to make it available alternative to DIYing. I'm probably not your market though, to be fair.

If you could source most of the major flavour houses' offerings a user could easily knock up a bottle of juice as seen on a recipe site.

Hi MHL,
Can I just start by saying thanks for giving some honest feedback without assuming we are trying to replace or in anyway are anti-DIY!
We have massive respect for everyone doing DIY and are just trying to make the principles and joy of creating your own accessible to more people.

There are 66 ingredients and we do add more regularly, we actually started with 46 - so agree there are some holes, but we do aim to plug them over time.

What you are probably comparing is the number of concentrates available in DIY which is clearly in the 1000s compared to our 66 ingredients.
First thing to point out is that each of our ingredients is not just one concentrate, so we use multiple concentrates to give full bodied, balanced individual ingredients.
Some of those ingredients are pretty complex using as many as 10 individual concentrates for ingredients like lemonade.
Secondly, we genuinely only use the best concentrates we can find, as you probably know, not all concentrates are equal, so suddenly the 1000s available probably become 100-200 good quality concentrates from just 5-6 highly reputable suppliers. So our coverage of the quality end of the spectrum is pretty strong.

Last thing to say is that some little tips and tricks you might use as a mixer are in there but under friendlier names, for example cactus is often used to give a juicy, mouthfeel to a vape - we have it - we just call it Juicy instead of cactus.

So we are trying to cater for the ingredients that have a meaningful impact on the way flavours vape. Like giving individual control of the sweetness, cooler and menthol sliders.

BUT you are also right. We have had to narrow down the overwhelming large range of concentrates available and even when we do expand - will never cover them all.
What we are doing is curating and combining the very best and putting them on a plate for people who want custom flavours but without the learning curves and time needed to learn the art of DIY.

About 90% of our customers so far have either never tried DIY or more commonly tried and not got on with it. We hope to offer them the best of both.
We do have more experienced mixers who either join the platform for as you say being able to sell and reach a wider audience, or in many cases even the pro mixers who also - just can be bothered any more!

We would love to know what you think of the creator if you did want to sign up and have a play even if you didn't plan on making an order.
Experienced mixers only really need to know one thing about Dripper Labs:
Our sliders for each ingredient are between 0-100% and 100% is similar to the 'max concentrate strength' % that you would use in DIY. So if you use a concentrate with a max of 20% and you use it at 10% in your own recipe - it would be 50% on our slider. Each one is tailored to the specific ingredient. This means you cannot go over that 'chemical cliff' which is one of the common gotchas for new people starting out on DIY.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment,
Nick

Thanks Nick. im more of a custard head so around 85% of my daily intake is various custards and got about 15 on the go at the moment and then maybe 1 or two fruits.

ps
as a Vendor now and thanks to @MetalVape90 write up above ill add you to post 3 of the ever growing recommended list POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

pps
DOH! your already on there. ill add vendor now.

Custards - you can do!
We have a great rich creamy base ingredient Custard.
You can then make it your own adding more cream, vanilla, and upping the sweetness to make it even richer.
You could also make it lighter with the natural yoghurt or even a hint of cooler.
The you turn it into the custard you want it to be, combine with pecan, caramel or toffee for a sweet twist.
Drizzle it on a sponge cake, or a doughnut or perhaps pair it with a punchy fruit.
We even use the custard to bring a creaminess to our house tobacco: https://www.dripperlabs.com/flavour/117
We also have a Rhubarb and Custard house flavour: https://www.dripperlabs.com/flavour/120

These are some of the published community made custards so far: https://www.dripperlabs.com/discover?i=101&h=&p=&c=3&exact=false&page=1&perPage=20

Back
Top Bottom