What's new

Abyss Bridges Questions

23846B79-93F5-4163-A27B-9119E5AA90BC.jpeg

I actually find it odd that they would design a brand new tank with some sort of pressfit adapter to take these coils rather than just use the new x coils, wonder whats up with that actually

Has anyone used the Truss bridge in their Abyss or their Boxxer? If so, any thoughts? Suspect this has probably been picked up on another Abyss thread but I can’t find it if it has!

Has anyone used the Truss bridge in their Abyss or their Boxxer? If so, any thoughts? Suspect this has probably been picked up on another Abyss thread but I can’t find it if it has!

I was watching a video about the Truss and it vapes very nice apparently, guy said it was similar to the Vape Shell and looking at them you can see why, the Truss is pretty much like the Vape Shell in everyway. If you like the Shell or the Snail i would say it's odds on your going to like the Truss. I was thinking of getting one but it's too much like the Shell for me, the only reason i would get one is because it's made by Dovpo and designed by MrJustright 1

If the truss fits inside the abyss tank it is way to small for me to use

I was watching a video about the Truss and it vapes very nice apparently, guy said it was similar to the Vape Shell and looking at them you can see why, the Truss is pretty much like the Vape Shell in everyway. If you like the Shell or the Snail i would say it's odds on your going to like the Truss. I was thinking of getting one but it's too much like the Shell for me, the only reason i would get one is because it's made by Dovpo and designed by MrJustright 1

That’s really helpful, thanks. I pretty much only use the snail so that’s really good to know. Truss and Abyss ordered!

I would recommend the Abyss it's a cracking bit of kit, i will probably get the Truss later if it's come down in price a bit. I been using the Insider and Exocet in the Abyss and loving the pair of them, bit sad my BB isn't getting the love anymore but hope to get it back into my Rotation soon as i am a big fan of it.

Rather usual reaction from an Abyss Lover @LordOdin :) Carol unloaded ALL her BBs as soon as she had her first Abyss. Now she has 2.5 (One is in the process of being worked on thanks to juice ingress by previous owner :12:) And I am completely sold ..... caveat being.... Great with a Vapesnail and the Ether, Leaks need a LOT of attention when using the Ready Made Coils, mainly EUC and Caliburn G though not so much with Caliburns admittedly.

I will be selling my Storm as I much prefer the Onyx and the Classic, so should get one or the other fairly easily now the new colours are out in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom