What's new

"Addicted" to Furlough Benefits

You need more food in your fridge. ;)

More than a dry potato, and never mind that noise you heard, it's just the beasts under your bed, in your closet, in your head
surprise.gif

it's the capped 80% is the issue , so if you normally earn double the capped limit its a fair old financial hit . The bills ain't any smaller infact sitting at home all day using my electricity etc they are probably going to be higher than usual .

The way I heard it is after July employers should start phasing people back to work part time maybe and share the cost by paying some of the wages. Just guessing that means the furlow may be decreasing

Not gonna affect me either way as I've not had to stop working.

furloughed through no choice of my own.
working from home sending patient data out but due to solicitors closed and clinics cancelled it has slowed down a lot so even if i was at work id be doing the same ammount of work.
ive now had text updates from gov to say due to high risk and no immune system i should refrain from going out until the ealiest end of june.
then yesterday i receive a lettr from my manager to say i have to use some of my annual leave and to take days off every months even though im at home and cant go out so not really annual leave. union say this is happening at a lot of places.
the main point i dont aggree with is i am the only one that does my job in the whole trust. when i am off it doesnt get done so not really affecting other work groups. so as im doing work from home why should i lose days. also for the past 6 years ive not had a whole week off once. i take my days when im feeling shit or take long weekends for a rest due to stress.

any idea if ive got a leg to staand on in arguing against this.

Image3102830760143066914.jpg

working from home sending patient data out but due to solicitors closed and clinics cancelled it has slowed down a lot so even if i was at work id be doing the same ammount of work.
ive now had text updates from gov to say due to high risk and no immune system i should refrain from going out until the ealiest end of june.
then yesterday i receive a lettr from my manager to say i have to use some of my annual leave and to take days off every months even though im at home and cant go out so not really annual leave. union say this is happening at a lot of places.
the main point i dont aggree with is i am the only one that does my job in the whole trust. when i am off it doesnt get done so not really affecting other work groups. so as im doing work from home why should i lose days. also for the past 6 years ive not had a whole week off once. i take my days when im feeling shit or take long weekends for a rest due to stress.

View attachment 217842
Furloughed and working from home? Is that right?

View attachment 217842
Either you're furloughed or working.
Can't do both.

Back
Top Bottom