What's new

Alien wire spools

Anyone found an alternative to fasttech for a similar product to this since fasttech has shut down
I've found wire on TEMU and Aliexpress, bought from TEMU. Looks ok but I haven't tried it yet as I already had loads. Pirate coil is what I searched for.

ca48a467570cd0e5cf04170470913395.jpg

You will struggle to get proper Alien pre made spools. They may state that it is, but you will get it, and it will be 3 core fussed Clapton.

You will struggle to get proper Alien pre made spools. They may state that it is, but you will get it, and it will be 3 core fussed Clapton.

The stuff I've seen has an Alien pattern outer wrap - but that outer wrap is 34 gauge around 26 cores. Quite frankly it wasn't anywhere near as good as any of the pairs of hand made Aliens I've bought and didn't last. I found the generic Coilology/Wotofo wires to be better.

There are 10 foot spools of triple 26 core alien wire that has a 34 gauge outer wrap that look the part from Pirate coil, but I wouldn't if I were you. I've bought 3 different wire spools from them in the past - Juggernaut, dual 28 fused clapton and alien. The Juggernaut and dual 28 were oily and looked shit, the Alien wire was clean ish but mediocre. Personally I wouldn't touch Pirate Coil if you have any other choice - and the amount of shite on the dual 28 and Juggernaut wires makes cigs seem a reasonable alternative.

The stuff I've seen has an Alien pattern outer wrap - but that outer wrap is 34 gauge around 26 cores. Quite frankly it wasn't anywhere near as good as any of the pairs of hand made Aliens I've bought and didn't last. I found the generic Coilology/Wotofo wires to be better.

There are 10 foot spools of triple 26 core alien wire that has a 34 gauge outer wrap that look the part from Pirate coil, but I wouldn't if I were you. I've bought 3 different wire spools from them in the past - Juggernaut, dual 28 fused clapton and alien. The Juggernaut and dual 28 were oily and looked shit, the Alien wire was clean ish but mediocre. Personally I wouldn't touch Pirate Coil if you have any other choice - and the amount of shite on the dual 28 and Juggernaut wires makes cigs seem a reasonable alternative.
Jesus a 34 wrap. I have done aliens 3 x 32 core and could probable do 34 if I really tried. Nothing beats a good hand made alien with decent wire being used!...

Back
Top Bottom