What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Yes but in this modern and enlightened world, populated by so many misunderstood, fragile and delicate people, one can simply no longer call a spade a spade. To me Thor and his cronies will always be robbing chancers, or simply cunts we don't need to waste any more time on, unless they re-emerge. I'll be more vocal if they do this time.

Hi guys,

I'm Ray from The Vaping Guru! Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
Hi Ray
Could you possibly resolve a problem for me?I have ordered and payed for an ijoy capo squonk Tc 100w kit from yourselves on the 27th of January(#1728/270118) I've sent numerous emails and tried so many times to make contact with you it's becoming a full time occupation and I'm starting boil over with frustration .Some contact would be really appreciated .

Hi Ray
Could you possibly resolve a problem for me?I have ordered and payed for an ijoy capo squonk Tc 100w kit from yourselves on the 27th of January(#1728/270118) I've sent numerous emails and tried so many times to make contact with you it's becoming a full time occupation and I'm starting boil over with frustration .Some contact would be really appreciated .
Yeah, good luck with that.

I think these guys are probably living it up in the Bahamas on the proceeds of the non existent wasp nanos, to be honest.

Hi Guys
I'm not sure what I'm doing here,but here goes. This post is directed to THE VAPING GURU I have recently ordered an ijoy capo squonk 100w kit on the 27th of January for myself ,which I am not regretting because if I'd only taken a little time to check any forums or reviews I would have avoided them like a pack of tags,I've emailed and tried to call them so many times it's becoming a full time occupation. I see from other users they have made contact as a first time customer and user of this forum hopefully I'll get some joy.

Hi Ray

I'd have a read of the whole thread mate, you arent getting a squonker or your money back unless you get onto paypal for a refund.

Hi Guys
I'm not sure what I'm doing here,but here goes. This post is directed to THE VAPING GURU I have recently ordered an ijoy capo squonk 100w kit on the 27th of January for myself ,which I am not regretting because if I'd only taken a little time to check any forums or reviews I would have avoided them like a pack of tags,I've emailed and tried to call them so many times it's becoming a full time occupation. I see from other users they have made contact as a first time customer and user of this forum hopefully I'll get some joy.
They havent made contact on here for months - since they were rumbled for scamming loads of people on here and even more elsewhere.

Hi Guys
@George Bell

Please tell me you paid for it via PayPal. If you did, open a claim and you'll be refunded. If you paid by credit card inform them you haven't received your order and the company you bought from is fraudulent. If you paid by debit card take a few minutes and have a good cry. Then contact your bank and inform them that the company is fraudulent, not trading, but still taking payments.

PayPal and credit card will refund you. Debit card will depend entirely on your bank and their policies.

But please stop wasting your time with TVG. You have zero chance of receiving your order. They're lying scumbags on the fiddle. Nothing more. You've got more chance of channeling the ghost of Elvis than you have getting a reply from Ray.

Yep. @George Bell they're scamming fuckers. I ordered a wasp nano on 14th October and still to get anything. Their sales e-mail is now bouncing back and they've shut their facebook. Absolute cunts.

Over the last couple of months, i have accrued a shit ton of information about this individual, including 8 businesses, the latest being incorporated on 17th November 2017 and is TVG Retail Services Ltd. A replacement for The Vaping Guru Ltd perhaps?

I can tell you all only limited information at the moment, but what i can share is that the Confirmation Statement for the Vaping Guru Ltd is overdue, the company is NOT in the process of winding down, and ths is a criminal offence.

I can tell you that Trading Standards made efforts at contact, and were ignored (no surprise there really)

I can also tell you that there is a multiple agency intel database on this person, who i have 3 aliases, plus a real name for this delightful individual, whose initials are CF - just in case he reads this and thinks i'm trying to wing it.

I can also tell you that registereing a business using false details, is also a criminal offence.

Once my dealings with the people that i am in correspondance with are complete, rest assured that i will share all of my findings with you guys (including mugshots, oh yes, i know what you look like too)

I guess i'll finish this post with a picture..... knock knock at the door "Mr Thorisson"

Have a lovely day :)

Attachments

• nuffsaid.jpg
    nuffsaid.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 294
Back
Top Bottom