What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Says page unavailable??

Not sure why that is mate. Checked the link and it's correct. Works fine for me.

Absolute scam. I am in the same position as Michael Jackson where I closed a paypal dispute in good faith so I can't really get my money back now. I have had contact with the owner who said he was looking into it, this was 2 months ago and I've had nothing since.

See their facebook page was archived on 29th December. Their site's still up so some poor sods might still use them. Absolute disgrace.

They're scumbags. I would contact PayPal and explain the situation if I was you. Got nothing to lose.

BEAUTIFUL @Mitz. So did you have discourse with TVG before you posted this regarding what they deemed acceptable to post?

So basically I received communications from TVG during the entire time my order was pending. They sent me the usual "sorry for the delay, shipment has been delayed" BS. Then when I asked for a refund they lied and said I had been refunded and sent me screenshots that supposedly proved it. More BS. So I wrote my original review. Then I had a message on my answer phone from TVG saying they'd like to discuss my review! Needless to say I ignored it. So then they reported me to TP who wrote to me asking me to change some areas deemed to be potentially slanderous. So I edited the post but it still wasn't good enough. So I edited it again and then again until you have what you read today, which is apparently acceptable to Trust Pilot.

It's a very watered down version of my original review but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let TVG keep my review offline. They're the lowest of the low and nothing more than greedy, lazy and dishonest scum.

Last edited:
Not sure why that is mate. Checked the link and it's correct. Works fine for me.

They're scumbags. I would contact PayPal and explain the situation if I was you. Got nothing to lose.

So basically I received communications from TVG during the entire time my order was pending. They sent me the usual "sorry for the delay, shipment has been delayed" BS. Then when I asked for a refund they lied and said I had been refunded and sent me screenshots that supposedly proved it. More BS. So I wrote my original review. Then I had a message on my answer phone from TVG saying they'd like to discuss my review! Needless to say I ignored it. So then the reported me to TP who wrote to me asking me to change some areas deemed to be potentially slanderous. So I edited the post but it still wasn't good enough. So I edited it again and then again until you have what you read today, which is apparently acceptable to Trust Pilot.

It's a very watered down version of my original review but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let TVG keep my review offline. They're the lowest of the low and nothing more than greedy, lazy and dishonest scum.
This is what I get when I click the link???
Screenshot_20180207-170857.png

So basically I received communications from TVG during the entire time my order was pending. They sent me the usual "sorry for the delay, shipment has been delayed" BS. Then when I asked for a refund they lied and said I had been refunded and sent me screenshots that supposedly proved it. More BS. So I wrote my original review. Then I had a message on my answer phone from TVG saying they'd like to discuss my review! Needless to say I ignored it. So then the reported me to TP who wrote to me asking me to change some areas deemed to be potentially slanderous. So I edited the post but it still wasn't good enough. So I edited it again and then again until you have what you read today, which is apparently acceptable to Trust Pilot.

I've just sodded the link off and gone via the TP website, so now I can read your glowing review [emoji23][emoji23] it seems rather expectedly others have an issue with TVG! [emoji16][emoji23]

Yeah I've seen it now. Also, noticed this from another reviewer (cloaked)

"Unfortunately Trustpilot have asked me to change my review because I was very frank in my original review!"

Seems they prefer to protect the company rather than the consumer?!
Yeah, it's crazy. Especially as something that is absolutely 100% true is not slanderous, it's fact! TVG are liars. They lie and deceive and rip people off. They cannot be trusted. Why should I, or others, have to mince our words?

I call a spade and spade. TVG are lying scum and they can suck my mod! :10:

Don't know why it doesn't work on my phone then? As I posted the screenshot of what I get? I'm on a S7 edge. Anyways, doesn't matter now I've read it

S7 Edge too. I reckon phone browsers just get huffy sometimes - "don' wanna!!!"
I get that a lot if it's linking to the POTV app.

Yeah, it's crazy. Especially as something that is absolutely 100% true is not slanderous, it's fact! TVG are liars. They lie and deceive and rip people off. They cannot be trusted. Why should I, or others,l have to mince our words?

I call a spade and spade. TVG are lying scum and they can suck my mod! :10:
Indeed I'm sure legally, if it's a statement of truth and not just made it up to hurt or 'slander' the company or person in question, it cannot be slanderous?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom