What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Did you try Ambrosia yet? If not, that and Cookie Dough ice Cream ought to be on your list if those other two grab your interest
Will do. I'm usually very avoiding of fruit vapes but often to my cost as once I'd found stu' s lemon grab and eton mess I couldn't get enough of them. I shall have to try them all.

Will do. I'm usually very avoiding of fruit vapes but often to my cost as once I'd found stu' s lemon grab and eton mess I couldn't get enough of them. I shall have to try them all.
Ambrosia is a straight up out of the can vanilla custard bud. No fruits. If you like cream biscuit and custard doughnut types I reckon hit would hit the spot

Ambrosia is a straight up out of the can vanilla custard bud. No fruits. If you like cream biscuit and custard doughnut types I reckon hit would hit the spot
No I got you bud. If it's got ambrosia or birds on it , it better be custard or rice pud at least. I meant I ought to try the fruit one too.

Will settle down to read on my afternoon paid bog break soon :)
TP are nuts. Apparently I'm not allowed to say I was lied to or to call them liars or even say I was deceived. Apparently it's slander. Which I find pretty hilarious considering TVG lied thru their teeth and deceived me nonstop from day one. It's outrageous. They can blatantly rip people off but I can't call them liars!

Absolute scam. I am in the same position as Michael Jackson where I closed a paypal dispute in good faith so I can't really get my money back now. I have had contact with the owner who said he was looking into it, this was 2 months ago and I've had nothing since.

See their facebook page was archived on 29th December. Their site's still up so some poor sods might still use them. Absolute disgrace.

BEAUTIFUL @Mitz. So did you have discourse with TVG before you posted this regarding what they deemed acceptable to post?

Back
Top Bottom