What's new

Any reviews/comparison of the 4 mods of 400W PLUS links where to buy in UK online?

No human could ever handle that wattage so it's a stupid idea to even think about it.
What nicotine strength are you hoping to use.
To get throat hit you need 18mg with 50vg/50pg and LOW wattage. The average is around 10-14watts and a mouth to lung coil.
Higher wattage over 30watts would be classed as direct to lung sub ohm which uses lower nicotine usually 3-6mg max and 70-80vg liquid. The higher the VG the smoother it gets.
I've never used a mech and it's not advisable for anyone to do so unless you know ohms law safety or you will end up blowing your face off.

@oro are you confusing temperature with throat hit? A cigarette may burn between 400-900° but that's not the temperature of the smoke entering your lungs.

P.S.:
Because there is not the option in my post to edit it, I must correct here this:

I am looking for 400W of REGULATED.

Not Mechanical I incorrectly stated above.

I like the hot in my nasopharynx and throat. Especially when I have the cold / sore in throat and nasopharynx. The standard tobacco cigarettes always help me.

I used to use a Vuse e-pen but it wasn't as hot as standard tobacco cigarettes where it's about 900 °C.

So, I believe 400W of REGULATED can replace the standard tobacco cigarettes to have the hot in my throat and nasopharynx.

I suppose, I will buy Steam Crave Hadron Pro 400W Mod with Evolv DNA 250C Chipset.

The temperature that tobacco combusts at and the actual temperature of the smoke that goes into your mouth and lungs aren't the same thing. Not even close. If you make a hot drink with boiling water that is 100C and take a mouthfull before adding milk or allowing it to cool will probably result in you spitting it out instantly as it's way too hot.

For reference devices like the Vuse probably provide a 10 Watt vape with a full battery, this will be cool, but you don't need anything like 40 times the power levels to get a warmer vape

Bear in mind that 400 Watt mods are a niche product that hardly anyone buys - to use them at their full power potential you must use very large tanks with massive amounts of airflow to stop it being unbearably hot. You must also use very large multi-wrap coils that can cope with the power - and it helps to have a lot of vaping experience, the ability to use and build re-buildable tanks and absolutely know you enjoy very high powered vaping before you consider buying one.

The chances of you actually wanting to vape at even half of the power one of these mods can put out are slim. Do yourself a favour - if you feel you are likely to need a powerful vape buy a dual 18650 mod. These are generally capable of a claimed 200 Watts which is more than you are ever likely to need, will actually fit in your hand unlike the 400 Watt jobs that are ludicrously large - and you will probably never need more than 100 watts with a DL tank - if you vape high strength nic in an MTL tank you'll probably never need to go over 20 Watts - in which case a single 18650 mod will do the trick/.

I'm the kind of vaper that must try every style of vaping. I have small single battery mods, 21700 mods, dual, triple and quad 18650 mods, stacked mech mods, quad battery para-series 18650 and 21700 mods and I can say with complete confidence 'Don't buy a 400 Watt mod - they are fucking stupid'. Buy something else mate.

I suppose I need a low nicotine strength and high heat to get the same heat into my throat and nasopharynx as standard tobacco cigarettes.

Yes, I do agree, the temperature that tobacco combusts at (900°C) and the actual temperature of the smoke that goes into your mouth and lungs aren't the same thing.

About the 400W, they say 100°C-315°C: This does not go into your mouth and lungs, either. Or yes?

I am going to buy 400W of REGULATED because I have no knowledge regarding the safety. But I think mechanical mods would do better job for me regarding the heat into my throat and nasopharynx if there is a suitable resistance available to use the full 400W.

...Maybe, in the future, they will produce better suitable resistance for the REGULATED Steam Crave Hadron Pro 400W so that we can use the full power of 400W?

Last edited:
About the 400W, they say 100°C-315°C: This does not go into your mouth and lungs, either. Or yes?

vapour will be closer to the temp it’s vapourised than smoke will be to the temp it’s burnt.

but they say this because if you go much higher than that the cotton and eliquid will just burn and you won’t be able to inhale it, or you’ll cause yourself harm.

at best you will be able to fire it for a tiny fraction of a second, and at worst you’ll burn your tonsils off.

I am new here. I registered to ask a specific question which should be in this section, I suppose:

However, there is this sentence there:

"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."

So, I write it here:

Please, is there any reviews /comparison (pls links) of the 4 mods of 400W PLUS links where to buy in UK online?

I would like to decide which one I should buy. Please, can you tell me any differences of these 4 mods of 400W in the specification terms?

1) Steam Crave Hadron Pro 400W

2) Hammer Of God 400W from Vaperz Cloud

3) Smok Power Engine 400W

4) The Rebel Mod Beast - 400W

I found only these 4 ones of 400W. If there is another one(s), feel free to let me know.
Sorry but I think your nuts for even thinking about vaping at 400 w, try mesh at 50w & get a dry hit from hell & you will soon change your mind.

Quite frankly you are over-thinking this mate. If I've got this right you are relatively new to vaping and your experience so far is vaping the Vuse which, because of the low power and cool vape, isn't satisfying you. So you are looking for something with more power. That is fine, and probably the way to go.

Where your logic is failing you here is - the Vuse is an MTL device. In case you aren't familiar with vaping terminology is mouth to lung, where you mimic the actions of smoking a cigarette - inhale into your mouth, hold the vapour/smoke in your mouth then draw it into your lungs. These use juice with a high concentration of nicotine, typically 12 to 20mg. They also, just like a cigarette have a fairly tight draw, and a narrow drip tip/mouthpiece. Even though your Vuse only produces about 10 Watts of power - and less as the battery runs down, it takes very little extra power to increase the temperature. For example - most of the MTL vapers on this site vape MTL devices at 12 to 14 Watts. I vape MTL at 18 watts because I like things toasty, but I wouldn't even consider going above 20. It only takes a couple of extra watts to warm things up - it doesn't need hundreds.

The devices you are looking at are totally useless for MTL, they are massive, heavy, designed for high powered DL vaping that you have no experience of, need to be held in both hands, as I've mentioned before you need to buy a large rebuildable tank that are normally around 40mm in diameter with massive air inlets and very wide diameter drip tips that house very large coils - these tanks are rare niche products that are difficult to find and expensive,,the coils that you need to use in these tanks are also a niche product, generally hand-made and only available from professional coil builders. Before even considering devices like this it is essential that you have prior experience of using rebuildable tanks - and, sorry bud, but it is clear from your assumption that because the Vuse isn't giving you enough you should venture into 400 watt territory that you don't have any of the experience you need before considering buying one.

I understand why you aren't getting what you need from the Vuse, but it could just as easily be nic salt type of nicotine these devices use. Nic salts are smooth, with no throat hit. Personally, I recommend you buy a device that that uses refillable pods/tank so you can try different types of nicotine, has adjustable power settings so you can gradually turn up the power until you get a warmer vape. Try looking at the Vaporesso Max Pro - it can be adjusted up to 80 Watt - with an MTL tank and high nic juice you'll never need more than 20.
If you want to experiment with DL vaping you can get lower resistance DL coils to vape with 3mg juice and cloud chuck.

Sorry mate, you need to avoid the 400W devices you are looking at - they WON'T work for you, and your assumptions about how much power you need for a warmer vape are totally wrong. Don't do it.

One of these would probably be better at creating the ciggie-like experience than a 400W box mod...

1715783232830.png

Do these several coils PHYSICALLY fit into these three tanks, and these three tanks into this mod? :

COILS:

TANKS:

MOD:

Steam Crave Hadron Pro 400W Mod​

Back
Top Bottom