What's new

Anyone fancy an AGA T-2 RBA?

Mason

Postman
The genuine article, as standard so not drilled or anything.

Barely used when purchased from new and now not used at all.

Anyone have another RBA they fancy swapping? Quite interested in any clone of any of the atties on my "Want a real one" list just so I can have a muck about while deciding which one to go for.

Try your hand, I may say yes to any rebuildable clone but anything like a kracken,taifun,ithaka, steam turbine etc etc

Any clone you may have of any of the high end atties i'll consider.

I'm in NG18 so we can either sort out pstage or meet up.

No pic right now as it's not with me but it's a standard T2 as per this link:

http://www.vapegear.co.uk/product/agat2

Everything is still nice and tight, and fitting perfectly no spares but all the o-rings in it are perfect now.

Anywho, I know those FT clones etc don't cost the earth, so if anyone has anything they fancy swapping then let me know.

Try me. I'm genuinely interested to have a muck about with any clone of a top end device for a bit. Trying to decide on my next RBA and want to play before I drop the $$$ on the real deal.

Mason I'm expecting a couple of kraken clones in a coupla weeks if you wanna wait till then?

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Bump. Ninjaassasin1983 im still interested in having a play with a kraken.

Everyone else..try me! I'll accept any clone I fancy playing with. Any dripper or non genesis tank job.

Mason.

Got an iatty mate. Can send pic if you're interested. Comes with spares and plenty of ceramic cups for single or dual coiling. Let us know.

Back
Top Bottom