What's new

anyone having trouble getting premade clapton wire ???

tomkz18

Postman
Recently I've been having trouble getting my usual quad core fused clapton wire from either coilology or wotofo everywhere seems to be out of stock hopefully they haven't discontinued it they seem to have it in stock on Chinese websites like 3fvape but I'm not overly confident about the authenticity though.

yeah mate been struggling with the clap myself, dunno what to do about it really. Been in a real mood about it. proper monged

I really hope it's just because of rona slowing down production and not that for some reason coilology and wotofo are not making it anymore as I've tried making my own claptons with my daedalus clapton maker but it will only do single or fused but my go to is quad fused so that doesn't help me much and premade coils are bloody expensive

Tighten up the wrap spool on the spindle, that stops it overlapping.

Recently I've been having trouble getting my usual quad core fused clapton wire from either coilology or wotofo everywhere seems to be out of stock hopefully they haven't discontinued it they seem to have it in stock on Chinese websites like 3fvape but I'm not overly confident about the authenticity though.
Oceanvape have 1 spool left of Wotofo at £15.99 if any good to you but must say i have never used this company myself.

Back
Top Bottom