What's new

Dotaio Flavour issues

KelvinMask

I've got a dotaio v2 that I'm having no luck whatsoever with. Anyone got a coil and juice recommendation to be able to get any flavour out of it?

Been trying for days with different coils, airflow settings and juices. Getting nothing out of it. My caliburn A2s are sat laughing at my shiny new dot paperweight.

Kit I've got:

Sxk Dotshell
BP Mods Pioneer
Dotaio v1 tank with nautilus adapter
Dotaio v2 tank

Coils I've tried:

Nautilus 0.7mesh and 0.4
Dotcoils whatever came with it
2.5mm coils
Various 26ga NI80 round wire builds
Coils by Scott MTL fused Clapton 0.74
Coilology MTL wire NI80 fused Clapton various builds

Last resort is I've ordered some MTN nano alien 1ohms to go in the dotshell.

Juices:

Brazen berries by vape-it 3mg 70/30 And 10mg 50/50 salts version
Bar juice 5000 juices
Dr Vapes panther series and others

ANY advice on how to get this thing going would be super appreciated. Would be great to use some of those nautilus coils but I can't seem to get them to do anything beyond dull cottony taste.

Nic salt build preferred.

You'd think at least one of those would give you good flavour.

Just a thought but Covid can mess up your taste buds.

Or maybe it's just the poor mans billetbox.

i don’t think it can be coils that are the problem. what other devices have you been using? if only the wee pod devices, maybe it’s just the case that those suit you better.

i don’t think it can be coils that are the problem. what other devices have you been using? if only the wee pod devices, maybe it’s just the case that those suit you better.
I use some little pod vapes for salts and some larger sub ohm tanks for high vg liquid. All of them tasty.

So it looks like I wasn't pumping enough power. 0.7 nautilus mesh at around 27 watts with full airflow seems to work for dessert juices

Bp mods dot rba I found really poor for fruit flavors however the dotshell with the 1mm kayfun 5 pin I found to perform the best. Super wee rba. The silo is also meant to be great but I haven’t tried it myself yet.

Back
Top Bottom