What's new

Anyone know an NRG coil tank that leaks least?

Jd_

Achiever
Just like it says, working with a cascade baby right now. Love the tank, but leaks a little more than I would prefer. Would like to keep the coils tho. Just considering my options.

Like anyone have any experiences with the ello's or the varios geekvapes, like the cerberus, or the digi spectre

Like anyone have any experiences with the ello's or the varios geekvapes, like the cerberus, or the digi spectre
I think I've used most.The eleafs are excellent but for flavour and a dry mod, bizarrely the old smok baby is the best. Just use non smok coils and your laughing.

Thats funny actually, i had already been looking at them because despite what people say, i love their hinge type opening the best, and once you get rid of the bubble glass they become quite sturdy

Hey, does the tfv8 big baby beast have some sort of lock on the hinge like the tfv12? It doesnt look like it does...im talking about the 24.5mm diameter one, half the sites i see have it mixed up with the 22mm diameter one

Had no issues with the cerberus, never leaks. Haven't used it in a while but the nrg coils are the best I've used in this tank, better than the geekvape ones. I like the gt4 dual n80 coil. That bottle in the pic is empty now hehe. Coil lasted about 40ml at 35-40 Watts and didn't leak or flood once. The geekvape mesh ones tended to leak a bit after a while.
DSC_0029~2.JPG

I was looking at the cerberus actually, maybe next time, i actually did go with an old tfv8 big baby beast that came with the rba deck, figured i'd kill 2 birds with one stone.

I actually love the cascade baby tank, enough to outweigh the leaks, because ill probably fix it with thicker juice or a different coil.

The way its made tho, so u can remove the coil out of the bottom, is its greatest feature and its biggest downfall, because the only small coils that fit it r the small small coils, not the larger in circumference ones, like their own qf coils, and many of the other brands as well, so whatever, my tfv12 never gave me any problems, hopefully this one wont either, all i need it for is a coil holder

Grrr, found the damn leak i think, it seems to be coming from the top sliding cap. Guess thats a point to the twist off's

in addition to the spare orings that come with everty atty i also have a roll of ptfe aka plumbers tape and a small tin of pertoleum jelly in my coil/leak fixing kit. I dont know your tty but if the top slide? and is the root of a leak try closing the slide over progressive layers of ptfe tape? or if that isnt practicle or work a dap of petroleum jelly may create the seal to support the vacuum to leep your juice in your atty??

Hi
I have tested almost all coils on sale (the baby ones)
Never undestood why Vaporesso decided to put that middle section in the cascades.

Also never had a leak. No, I lie, I had once using 50/50 liquid with an X ..or Q Smok coil.

When leak, I suggest to dismantle all the ato, as much as possible. Check the rubber joints when mounting it, looking for little bubbles between the glass and the joint. I use to use a little bit of liquid when assembly, never do it totally dry. It helps lubricating and setting all pieces into place easely.

Good luck with that TFV8 BBB, its another leaking prone tank. :(

Back
Top Bottom