What's new

Apes to the ready! Forum update time...

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Evening all. Change is upon us!

No, I'm not talking about that TPD malarkey - we have been working on a revamp to the forum. This is always a tough one, as this place is yours, and changing a forum can often be a royal pain in the clearo as has the potential to disorientate members when all the menu items, buttons, etc change. This is a complete change of forum software as well so there are some major differences and we would really like your help in making sure that this runs as smoothly as possible.

We have asked for testing a couple of times this year but we are finally at a point now where we are happy with the layout, happy with how the software works, and feel we are at a point where we could go live with this. What we really need now is as many of you to check it out as possible. Let us know what isn't working for you, let us know if you find any bugs or have any problems using the site, or just need to ask "How do I do this?", whether this is sending a PM, posting a reply, starting a thread - anything. Just PM any bugs or questions to me or OccultScientist and we will fix it, make things clearer or put guides together so when we move over there can be a list of resources as to how you do things.

If you are interested in seeing the new forum layout then just reply here and we will PM you the details for accessing the new forum. This is a test forum so it's completely destructible :D

Thanks in advance for your time and help, it will be massively appreciated.

*All PMs should be sent to ZT and include pictures of sunny days, happy people and dogs having sex.

How is the move going to affect app/tapacrap users?

Should be no change mate. The new forum is responsive though so you shouldn't really need it any more, the site should render fine on whatever mobile device you are using.

Good luck .. I'll have a look if you want.

I've always hated migrating systems :D .....

**Thank you! PM Sent. junglist**

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in chaps

Ok, ill try it in the browser.....

Hmmmmm, might have to reset the password. Buggered if i can remember what it is

**Cheers Jugg1es - if you need any help resetting the password PM me or email us on admin@ and we'll sort you out. junglist**

Gwan

I'll play :)

Back
Top Bottom