What's new

Asgard Mini Help

13ondy

Postman
Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me please.
I've recently been looking at reviews on the Asgard Mini and from all the reviews I have watched they all say that it's excellent for flavour.

I havnt had a RDA for quite some time, i have just been using the Falcon king and buying the premade coils but they dont last very long and are very hit and miss.

Can anyone tell me if the flavour is a lot better with the asgard mini compared to the falcon king, im not worried about clouds its all about the flavour for me.

Also im a little confused i messaged red juice to ask which asgard mini came with a stanless steel top cap and they told me only the brushed silver did, where as on vaping 101 there are multiple choices with a stainless steel top cap, can anyone confirm which site is correct are there multiple versions with the stainless steel top cap or is it just the brushed silver ?

Lastly can someone tell me if the premade quad core fused clapton coils from wotofo will fit in the asgard mini.

Sorry i know its a bit long winded but i would appricate any help

Many thanks

Rdas more often than not ,will have better flavour than a stock coil tank, even though the stock coil tanks have come along way since the introduction of mesh coils

With the caps, I'd go with vaping101s descriptions as there is definitely more than just the brushed that has an ss cap, I know the original release black was ss, as Ive got that one, more of the colour options are aluminium

Not used those specific coils, but have used staples, aliens etc with no issue with them not fitting

Had a asgard mini and found it abit pants flavourwise no matter wat coil I used but I've read lots of people like it

I have five, two brass, polished steel, blue and black and none of them are aluminium topped. Coil placement is paramount for best flavour and avoiding spitback, never tried the falcon, sorry.

The quad 28/36 Ni80 fused claptons will fit, no problem. I use the Coilology version - same core wires, slightly different outer wrap - but essentially the same wire.

Thanks guys for your replies, I've pulled the trigger and ordered one from vaping 101 along with some coils. I have heard so many positive things about it that Ive had to give it a go

I have five, two brass, polished steel, blue and black and none of them are aluminium topped. Coil placement is paramount for best flavour and avoiding spitback, never tried the falcon, sorry.

Wow John 5 of them you must really like them then, I've ordered a black one for now to see how I get on with it, then I think I would get a blue also. John if you wouldn't mind sometime could you post a picture of your coil placement to give me an idea. Also what length do you cut your coils, I have heard having them between 5.5 - 5.0 mm is to high between 4.5 - 4mm is better is this correct.

6.5mm

IMG_2570.jpeg
IMG_2571.jpeg

Aye, you're not wrong, I'm a manky b*stard, just finishing off some strawberry vapetto, once it's done and I change to MFIC I'll clean it up :D Might even straighten out the coils a bit.

Back
Top Bottom