What's new

Aspire Cleito - Vaccum / burnt issue

As mentioned above, quite a few dodgy coils out there including a lot of fakes being passed off as genuine. eBay/Amazon is flooded with them.

I find a few pushing a couple of pin holes through the wick holes helps the coils live a little longer.

Also found Coil Art www.coilart.net have release some Cleito compatible coils that are supposed to be the nuts, but haven't seen them available in the UK yet.

I had the same thing with a bunch of 0.2 coils. Burnt hits and I saw a load of bubbles coming from the cotton when I unscrewed the top cap, so guessing the same vacuum locking thing mentioned earlier. Got some new 0.4 coils, all is good again. It's a shame about those as it's such a brilliant little tank.

There's an RBA section for it now, I might have a look at that, at least that way if it goes wrong I know it's my fault. Haven't seen it in the UK yet though

Touch wood I have never had a bad coil yet I stick with the 0.4 coils shut airflow off fill tank top on and then open airflow and I have been ok

Its will be the juice mate. Some juices just don't work in tanks.

Generally I find the cleito coils have been the best quality I have had since my subtank.

I must have been lucky with my coils. Not had a bad one.
I have been buying from vapourized here in Edinburgh as there are only 12.50 and are authentic.

I got the coils from Vape Club I think, decided to ditch the batch & try with new coils and new juice - so far so good thankfully. It is good to see others having the same issue, least I know I am not crazy!

Back
Top Bottom