What's new

Aspire Feedlink Help

LordOdin

Veteran
Been using the Feedlink a few days and noticed a couple of things and no idea to what i am doing wrong, even with the tank at capacity if i inhale more than 5 seconds i choke due to dry hit, this is worse with a full battery. I can't squonk any more juice into the tank as it's already full. sometimes i just turn it upside down that way i know or think that the coil is getting soaked. I would love to have a nice long toot without coughing up a lung. Any advice appreciated.

Bin the shit tank it came with or only use it when your walking with it in your hand so the juice can constantly be sloshing around and hitting the coil

What's the coil resistance. If it's low ohm it will be putting max watts through the coil. Also thin the wick ends dipping in the tank & don't have them too long.

Well i am not a fan of the coils tbh, i will try it with my drop dead. definately better than the aspire one.

What's the coil resistance. If it's low ohm it will be putting max watts through the coil. Also thin the wick ends dipping in the tank & don't have them too long.
Think he's on about the Revo tank that comes with it .14 I think with the disc coils

@MrDJ i have been doing that, i mentioned it in my first post, it was ok for the first hour or so, then i left it 10 minutes and it's been a load of bollox since, the actual mod is ok and it was only £13 quid all in so not losing anything by binning the tank.

The tank looked like basket-case to me from the start, I've been super-enjoying my holic on the feedlink though but I think you're DTL exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom