What's new

Auguse Era Pro.

It seems super easy to coil and wick from what You have put down here and what i looked up, if i'm gonna get back into mtl which i kinda start liking back i might put it on my wanted list.

it sounds similar to the bishop, but more hassle. you should get yourself a bishop.

I'd love a Bishop @zouzounaki, it's one I really have to fight myself hard not to splurge on, but the bottom fill is just such a deal breaker for me I can't bring myself to do it.

I know it's not an issue for most people, but I'm one of the ones it really bothers and I don't think I'm going to relent no matter how good the tank is.

I've missed out on experiencing Dvarw's and KF Lite's for the same reason, but I just can't bring myself to overcome my prejudice.

I think we might need a 'bottom fill' pride month to force me.... Lol.

i’m confused about why it thinks it needs air holes in the bottom when it already has some in the sides.

It's completely overengineered @zouzounaki, but I don't disagree. It doesn't need to be nearly as complicated as it is, but it all functions as beautifully as intended and I guess they just wanted to build themselves something special to set themselves apart, and they have.

Last edited:
Okay, so I've now had my first little bout of trouble with this and it's a strange one.

I was getting dry hits with this all yesterday afternoon and couldn't explain it. By evening, it was un-vapable, so I took it apart to explore and found that it had completely burnt through all it's cotton.

I'm not kidding. There were two remnants left on either side of the deck but nothing in the middle. I've never seen anything like it. It'd completely disintegrated.

So, I've re-wicked it again, using two, larger, airflow inserts this time, and it's vaping beautifully again.

I don't know whether my single pin approach was running it too hot or something, but it's fine now, and still drawing plenty tight enough for me. So it's all good.

Last edited:
I've missed out on experiencing Dvarw's and KF Lite's for the same reason, but I just can't bring myself to overcome my prejudice.

The Dvarw FL is top fill and you can get a top fill adapter for the KF Lites.

The Dvarw FL is top fill and you can get a top fill adapter for the KF Lites.

I've looked at both @Mr Ripple and been tempted by them many-a-time, but I'm trying desperately not to fall down the rabbit hole any further at the moment.

I know I'll bite the bullet one day and end up with at least one of them in my basket, it's inevitable, but for now my list just keeps getting longer and they're not topping it.

Perhaps they should, they might be what I've been looking for all along.

Simple and efficient is what I want, but for some reason I keep getting myself lured into buying these overly extravagant items. My brain just keeps telling me complicated must be best....

I just got to say I was put of at first with bottom fill on the bishop. But after a few fills it's a doddle plus it's gotta be one of the easiest tanks to coil and wick and the flavour is superb.
A bishop is for life not just Christmas!!!!!

i’ve never understood what it is people dislike about bottom fill tanks. it’s not any harder or easier than top fill, and eliminates a number of potential problems.

i’ve never understood what it is people dislike about bottom fill tanks. it’s not any harder or easier than top fill, and eliminates a number of potential problems.

Perception of mess - real or not. I don't like getting juice over my fingers and mods. The subsequent, potential, stickiness just bothers me.

a perceived barrier rather than an actual one, then. i mostly use bishop, dvarw, doggy and none of them make a mess. i would encourage you to get one and see how you get on. especially the bishop, it’s the easiest and most user friendly tank i’ve ever had i think.

Back
Top Bottom