What's new

Auguse Era Pro.

Are you ok mate?

Not really @rew, and thanks for asking. I have to be honest and say I'm in a bit of a state at the moment and having a few problems, but this really isn't the place for it. All I'll really say is that autism and mental health really is a swine of a combination.

Vendor hassles are really the last thing I need. I shouldn't let it get to me these things always seem to.

When you find a atty you love, you should stay calm. I bought a spare glass if I remember correctly. I'll check it out tonight and let you know.

Hi @Murcix, I'm gradually getting it sorted, but it's so frustrating it came broken. It's nobody's fault, but just something I didn't need. I'll just get one from Aliexpress or put a Fasttech order together and do it that way. I can wait until September... Lol.

My goodness what a tank though. I can see why you love them. Probably the best flavour I've ever experienced.

Hi @Murcix, I'm gradually getting it sorted, but it's so frustrating it came broken. It's nobody's fault, but just something I didn't need. I'll just get one from Aliexpress or put a Fasttech order together and do it that way. I can wait until September... Lol.

My goodness what a tank though. I can see why you love them. Probably the best flavour I've ever experienced.

yes, it's a terrible thing to come broken. I've had this a few times too. I'll take a look tonight, it's probably smoked black glass. If you don't want to see yellow-green until September, I'll send it to you :)

by the way, I'm using it like that.
this is mixed ERA :2thumbsup:

the deck and chamber from ERA, tank section and air pins from ERA PRO :13:

upload_2022-7-1_12-44-16.png

Last edited:
Not really @rew, and thanks for asking. I have to be honest and say I'm in a bit of a state at the moment and having a few problems, but this really isn't the place for it. All I'll really say is that autism and mental health really is a swine of a combination.

Vendor hassles are really the last thing I need. I shouldn't let it get to me these things always seem to.

Hang in there mate. Hopefully things will turn around.

Hang in there mate. Hopefully things will turn around.

Thanks @rew, you're a good man, it's nice to know I've got friends like you. I've received so much support on this site you wouldn't believe it. You, @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen), @ForestMagpie, @Sam Andrews, the list is endless.

:):lovesign: :grouphug:

yes, it's a terrible thing to come broken. I've had this a few times too. I'll take a look tonight, it's probably smoked black glass. If you don't want to see yellow-green until September, I'll send it to you :)

That's a lovely offer @Murcix, thank you, but it's not necessary.

I've agreed a whopping £3 in compensation with the vendor today so replacing it won't cost me anything, just a little time.

I'll just wait for a new one to arrive now, then pop it in the classies and let someone else have the pleasure of it. Life's too short for 'tainted tanks', and to be honest, planning and trying new ones is half the fun of it at the moment. :)

Thanks @rew, you're a good man, it's nice to know I've got friends like you. I've received so much support on this site you wouldn't believe it. You, @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen), @ForestMagpie, @Sam Andrews, the list is endless.

:):lovesign: :grouphug:

That's a lovely offer @Murcix, thank you, but it's not necessary.

I've agreed a whopping £3 in compensation with the vendor today so replacing it won't cost me anything, just a little time.

I'll just wait for a new one to arrive now, then pop it in the classies and let someone else have the pleasure of it. Life's too short for 'tainted tanks', and to be honest, planning and trying new ones is half the fun of it at the moment. :)

@Astral
Screenshot_20220701-232157_Bitmoji.jpg

So, i just decided to take a punt on one of these, black unfortunately, they were outa silver, but they already had my money and it was less annoying than arguing with em, lol

For the price, if its good enough to beat the sc classic ill buy a second in stainless

So, i just decided to take a punt on one of these, black unfortunately, they were outa silver, but they already had my money and it was less annoying than arguing with em, lol

For the price, if its good enough to beat the sc classic ill buy a second in stainless
I'll almost certainly be putting mine in the classies when the new glass arrives.

It's a brilliant tank, and I've no doubt whatsoever you'll love it, but the vendor problems with mine have made it just too emotive for me to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom