What's new

Auguse Era Pro.

I'll almost certainly be putting mine in the classies when the new glass arrives.

It's a brilliant tank, and I've no doubt whatsoever you'll love it, but the vendor problems with mine have made it just too emotive for me to enjoy.
I was afraid of that...guess this will just become another in a long line of vape gear made once than discontinued. Im trying to avoid that kind of crap

I was afraid of that...guess this will just become another in a long line of vape gear made once than discontinued. Im trying to avoid that kind of crap

get yourself a $10 dvarw clone and your problems will be solved. :)

get yourself a $10 dvarw clone and your problems will be solved. :)

Give me a good link, itll have to wait for a while but, cuz im flat broke till the end of the month for vape gear, but i give up, u win...is it the fl u r talking about or the v2?
(It looks like the fl has a peak chamber and the v2 has a metal chamber?)

Last edited:
So, i just decided to take a punt on one of these, black unfortunately, they were outa silver, but they already had my money and it was less annoying than arguing with em, lol

For the price, if its good enough to beat the sc classic ill buy a second in stainless

both are superb. but if you ask me I would honestly say SC classic. If you can, don't hesitate to try both. I think the classic will be among the best of this year.

Z, Im gonna pm u cuz we r in the wrong thread

It's fine @Jd_, don't worry about it.

both are superb. but if you ask me I would honestly say SC classic. If you can, don't hesitate to try both. I think the classic will be among the best of this year.

It seems the SC Classic is quietly becoming a bit of a classic @Murcix. For one without much discussion, a lot of people included it in your favourite MTL tank thread.

It might be one I'll have to try myself at some point.

It might be one I'll have to try myself at some point.

I know you like The Pioneer. and Ares 2.
For example, I could not get along with The Pioneer. because it caramelizes the taste of the liquid too much, I feel very sugary.
but I used Ares 2 fondly. the Vertex was good and close to the same performance. SC is not as practical as them, but I think the taste and throat hit are better than them. I wish you try it. I think you will like it.

I know you like The Pioneer. and Ares 2.
For example, I could not get along with The Pioneer. because it caramelizes the taste of the liquid too much, I feel very sugary.
but I used Ares 2 fondly. the Vertex was good and close to the same performance. SC is not as practical as them, but I think the taste and throat hit are better than them. I wish you try it. I think you will like it.

I love sweet juices and mints @Murcix, so that's probably why I loved the Pioneer so much. If only I could've wicked it!

Everything I've heard about the SC classic leads me to believe it'll suit my tastes too, so I'm going to have to try it one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom