What's new

Battery

Moses

Postman
Sorry for all the post but I've come across these battery's. Has anyone heard of them? I know it's a silly question but would anyone trust them there from a cheap shopping app. Screenshot_2023-08-07-23-29-55-663_com.einnovation.temu.jpg

Hell no unless you have got a death wish, but seriously I wouldn't even use those in a torch, just get some decent batts from fogstar batts & chargers are something I don't try & save on its not worth it

No never heard of them and would not trust them i only buy from a trusted seller and that is Fogstar.

Cheers guys, I only ever get my battery's from fogstar or other vape retailers. I just come across them while browsing and wondered if anyone else had heard/used them.

As above, definite no @Moses :)

I’ve been using Vapecell K25’s and Sinowatt 25sp’s for a while now, mostly from Fogstar and they are both decent prices and both comparible to the Samsung 25rs.

As above, definite no @Moses :)

I’ve been using Vapecell K25’s and Sinowatt 25sp’s for a while now, mostly from Fogstar and they are both decent prices and both comparible to the Samsung 25rs.
I use vapecell K25s and molicels that's all I use. Oh and I think I have one Samsung battery amongst my collection

What everyone else has said.

Even if they aren't total shite, even a genuine 18650 over 3100mah can only cope with a 10 Amp drain - a bogus one can't even do that so you're taking a big gamble putting any mystery battery in a vape mod.

As batteries are the cheapest vape item you can buy - why take the chance? Save 1 or 2 quid a battery and risk burning your house down or sticking a pipe-bomb in your mouth. Not worth the risk mate. Use Fogstar and don't forget the POTV20 code.

Just to clarify I'm not buying these or never would. I just wanted to see if people had heard of them, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom