What's new

Ben Goldacre

man_d

Goth of the Vapes
He's quite good at debunking stuff, I wonder what his thoughts on e-cigs are.

I've just asked him on Twitter. Granted, he's probably in bed, but if anyone else fancies asking him his twitter name is @bengoldacre.

Ive done a thread on Ben Goldacre on here before .. hes a god amongst men

went to see him this year .. was brilliant :)

ps .. whats your twitter @ ?

I've asked him via twitter several times about his views on ecigs but never got a response, maybe if we twitter bomb him we might get somewhere...

I've asked him via twitter several times about his views on ecigs but never got a response, maybe if we twitter bomb him we might get somewhere...

That's what I was thinking, he'd be an awesome ally to have if we could get him.
ZT - man_d - I'm the same everywhere :)

I know a few people who have asked him on Facebook, he's never answered

i get the impression it probably not something he's over interested in?

or maybe it more that he believes in absolute proper trails, and non exist from either side of this argument - therefore there is not enough info for him to make a factual hypophysis on.

that said I'm sure he would enjoy showing up the corruption that the push for classing as medicine is...

That's a shame, hopefully now as it comes into the news more and more we can get him interested. It's a pretty big story!

That's a shame, hopefully now as it comes into the news more and more we can get him interested. It's a pretty big story!

Dont get me wrong! Thats just an assumption! I have no factual basis to make that statement :D

I just assume coz hes very much into basing his rants etc on actual factual evidence rather than assumptions that this may be the case.

I know a few people who have asked him on Facebook, he's never answered

i get the impression it probably not something he's over interested in?

or maybe it more that he believes in absolute proper trails, and non exist from either side of this argument - therefore there is not enough info for him to make a factual hypophysis on.

that said I'm sure he would enjoy showing up the corruption that the push for classing as medicine is...
Completely agree, i thought the evidence wasnt there enough for him to come to a conclusion. You may be right though he may be more interested in the corruption in the tobacco industry has that will interest him, (and the twisting of evidence for their own needs)its just a matter of the right 'form of words' that will spark his interest.... How good would it be?- his next book big tobacco....
hmmm will have a think....:hmm: ..

Back
Top Bottom