What's new

Best juices

Have you thought about diy? You'll be able to customise it to you preferred taste and it will be a load cheaper in the long run works out at about 30-40p per 10ml and even cheaper if you buy in bulk.
My brother @tankstep is big on the diy. Hes made me a strawberry and kiwi but i wasnt a fan. Letting it steep a while longer before i make a decision. He makes melon which is one of my faves.

I'm pretty much DIY myself bud. I have the odd treat now and again, Dripworx, Manabush are good . Sleekit do a nice grape Dank, based on Grape drank, I quite like that.
Im on a doughnut taste streak right now..................
Thanks mate. Ill have a look. Like the sounds of grape juices.

Thanks for the help guys! I literally could blow all my money on juice hahah

Second Perino yo yogi ! was the last juice I bought that I thought was worth it .

Still a premium price though , smkd did 3 for 30 I think .

I'm pretty much DIY myself bud. I have the odd treat now and again, Dripworx, Manabush are good . Sleekit do a nice grape Dank, based on Grape drank, I quite like that.
Im on a doughnut taste streak right now..................
Looking on sleekit now, some very appealing juices! Gonna order the grape and very tempted my the pink lemonade!

Looking on sleekit now, some very appealing juices! Gonna order the grape and very tempted my the pink lemonade!

The stuff I've had from them has been pretty decent for the price, I love their Jammy Toast............

Second Perino yo yogi ! was the last juice I bought that I thought was worth it .

Still a premium price though , smkd did 3 for 30 I think .
Great vape. I wonder if anybody has broke down the recipe. I'd love to see a clone of this. 30 quid for 120ml is a bit much but I haven't tasted another juice like it.

I tried a juice called nerdys a few weeks back both flavours were brilliant think they were apple and peach and the other was strawberry and kiwi

Worth a try if you see them

Most of the time I make my own as it gets expensive buying pre made

Can't get close myself don't usually like honeydew melon but if I have a breakthrough I'll let you know

I ordered a few bottles from DewJuJuice last week. Quick delivery, all presteeped, taste great. Cheap as well!

Back
Top Bottom