What's new

Mole juice

nialb79

Achiever
Hi all. It's been a long while since I've posted. Life and children take your time away[emoji23]
Just sitting here remembering mole juice. Anyone else remember them? They used to drop their batches and we would snap them up double quick.
Mole's milk and rocket mole were personal favourites of mine, although there were a number of other ones I tried from them that I can't remember the names.
I'd love to get a mole's milk alternative

I remember the mole well, rocket mole was a banging juice along with a few others

ahh the good old days.
lovely family run company where all profits went to childrens charitys as their young son had many major heart surgery's over the years.
my faves were the milk one hit wonder clone and malibu breeze.

I remember Mole Juice. It as one of the first juices I tried based on a recommendation from the forum. I haven’t had a pancake juice that rivals Pancake Mole juice either. Would love them to pop up again.

I remember Mole Juice. It as one of the first juices I tried based on a recommendation from the forum. I haven’t had a pancake juice that rivals Pancake Mole juice either. Would love them to pop up again.
Pancake mole. That was another ace one

It was indeed

All the recipes seem to be slight variations on this

Blueberry Candy 9%
Cheesecake Graham Crust 7%
Dairy Milk 3%
Greek Yogurt 4%
all TPA
Super Sweet (Cap) 2%

Sounds absolutely revolting to me. :D ... I know I couldn't vape that milk and yogurt though, turns my guts just thinking about it.

I have the sneaky suspicion Dairy milk is a chocolate flavour.

Back
Top Bottom