What's new

Best MTL Setups

Hey all,

I'm primarily an MTL user and have been for around the last 5 years, my favourite RTA to date was the Kayfun Prime but I'm looking for some new bits. I'm interested in seeing everyone's MTL setups and anything you think could be worth taking a look at!

Hi There Jason and welcome aboard :)
If you're using a genuine Prime, I am assuming that your budget "might" not be too constrained?
There are many MTL RTAs around now that are exceptionally good and capable of going further into the realms of Loose MTL, even RDL, or in some cases, full on DL. The use of Air Flow Pins has really brought the whole arena to you these days, all in one RTA :)
I'm sure you will get many recommendations from all budgets, so before I jump in with my personal favourites, let's see what other offer in the way of suggestions. :)

Hi @Jason Blackburn and welcome :thumbup:

My favourites recently are the arcana 22 (on a par with the kayfun price wise) and at the cheaper end of the scale (but almost as good IMO) the pioneer. That has been my favourite for a while now but the aracana has *probably* pipped it.

Also worth a look - the sure RTA, the neeko, and the alberich (v1, not v2).

Possibly worth checking this thread, though it's been going on for quite a while, so skip to the end: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-your-favorite-devices-for-mtl-setups.155531/

Hi @Jason Blackburn and welcome :thumbup:

My favourites recently are the arcana 22 (on a par with the kayfun price wise) and at the cheaper end of the scale (but almost as good IMO) the pioneer. That has been my favourite for a while now but the aracana has *probably* pipped it.

Also worth a look - the sure RTA, the neeko, and the alberich (v1, not v2).

Possibly worth checking this thread, though it's been going on for quite a while, so skip to the end: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-your-favorite-devices-for-mtl-setups.155531/
That's great thank you, I've been looking at the Pioneer for some time now, I've not heard of the others though! I'll check them out

83€ plus postage for a lump of Chinesium, shurely shome mishtake...

You don't mention a budget but if you want to stick with Kayfun there's the X. More recent high end ones are the Atmizoo Aer and Tripod 2. The Bishop is more wallet friendly and for a real cheapie there's the SXK 4.51 clone for £20.

+1 for the Arcana 22.

It’s pricey, but I honestly don’t think I’ll buy another RTA for a long time after buying it so definitely worth the investment.

I also had a Kayfun Prime and in my humble opinion the Arcana is far superior.
It’s not easily available but I got mine from here:
https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/rebuildables/12036-arcana-22-rta-atomiser-.html
It is good and it looks nice as well.

There is vbar in italy, they do 10% discount on your first order if you sign up. Ended up being 100 including postage (which is not cheap!) and it arrived within a couple of days.

You don't mention a budget but if you want to stick with Kayfun there's the X. More recent high end ones are the Atmizoo Aer and Tripod 2. The Bishop is more wallet friendly and for a real cheapie there's the SXK 4.51 clone for £20.
Thank you mate, yeah I've been looking at the Kayfun X, I'm yet to watch any reviews on it but I have a feeling I'll move for either that or the Arcana 22

Back
Top Bottom