What's new

Best MTL Setups

Thank you mate, yeah I've been looking at the Kayfun X, I'm yet to watch any reviews on it but I have a feeling I'll move for either that or the Arcana 22

I don't have the original KF X but have a clone and the only niggle I have with it is the fill port as a 60ml shortfill nozzle doesn't really fit in. I assume the same thing is true of the original. Some folks say the KF X is a bit over engineered which I kinda get with regard to the fill mechanism. Lovely vape and airflow though.

It is good and it looks nice as well.

There is vbar in italy, they do 10% discount on your first order if you sign up. Ended up being 100 including postage (which is not cheap!) and it arrived within a couple of days.

It certainly is a looker. I can’t fault the Arcana - it’s well made, easy to build and adjust airflow on the fly, silent draw and most importantly the flavour is bang on.

Another vote for the Arcana 22. Also recommend Neeko, Pioneer V1.5, Tripod 2, Sure.

The aer is superb, with extension it's expensive though. Arcana is also superb but again expensive especially if you want to customise it etc.

The Aer might be expensive, but it'll outlast you, same can't be said for Chinese made stuff you overpay for. Wasn't the last overcharge example the Labs that's now falling apart on people?

The Aer might be expensive, but it'll outlast you, same can't be said for Chinese made stuff you overpay for. Wasn't the last overcharge example the Labs that's now falling apart on people?
I like BP Mods but they literally have no spare parts. Something fails you buy the tank again. Think it's the Sure that's breaking, but could be any tbh.

And I hear you can forget dovpo uk now for any support. Allegedly, thought I better add that bit to protect the innocent.

Since 2018 we been blessed with some good ones.

Kf lite
Glaz mini
Pioneer 1.5
Exptomizer V4
Bishop

And a few flew under the radar, like the Precisio, Trio and Artemis.

Back
Top Bottom