What's new

Best Vaping Bargains under £15

There's loads of vendors that sell pre made coils and cotton in the UK, just remember that to get a dual coil at 0.4 ohms you'll need two coils at 0.8 ohms or for a 0.5 ohm you'll need two 1 ohm coils !!!

Well I'm glad you said that otherwise I would've bought run 2 0.3 coils and expect 0.3ohm :18:!!
Thanks a lot buddy!

Well I'm glad you said that otherwise I would've bought run 2 0.3 coils and expect 0.3ohm :18:!!
Thanks a lot buddy!
You'll get a 1/4 of your total ohms, so two 1ohm coils will give you a 0.5 ohms coil !!! I'm getting confused now !!! :2thumbsup:

Or maybe??? A £5 entry in the 2017 POTV Charity Raffle and you potentially could win a £350 Mod!!! :2thumbsup:

Wasp RDTA.

£14.99 Vape Geek.
i have the wasp RDA and i freaking love it, i haven't had a tank on the mod since it arrived about 3 weeks ago, dripping at work, dripping in the car, dripping the queue in asda :bliss:i have to get this ordered up as it feels like the natural progression :happy guys:

i have the wasp RDA and i freaking love it, i haven't had a tank on the mod since it arrived about 3 weeks ago, dripping at work, dripping in the car, dripping the queue in asda :bliss:i have to get this ordered up as it feels like the natural progression :happy guys:
I have to open up a vape shop next door to your house I could retire in a month.

Back
Top Bottom