What's new

Blitz Ivo MTL RTA Warning! (DO NOT BUY)

Or you have saved much more
Health before everything else
This is too true, I still dread thinking if someone gets this and puts it on something unregulated...
Safety in this industry should be paramount, regardless of price range or where the product is made.

Isn't Blitz the same company that made The Vaping Postman's FP RTA? An RTA well know for shitty o-ring tolerances and glass that shattered if you looked at it wrong...Hmm
No idea, mate. Thing is.... If you're going to send one of your products out to a bloke like Phil, a man who's well respected within the vaping community, to review and post online where thousands will view it, you'd at least ensure that the review items were of a certain standard. Just reeks of opportunist incompetence, to me.

It's more about how many subscribers he has. Which is a lot.
Oh yeah, his audience is huge and his reviews are pretty thorough, i'm glad someone with a large following is keeping people informed. He wouldn't even review the tank because of that issue, like he said, it is a deal breaker.

No idea, mate. Thing is.... If you're going to send one of your products out to a bloke like Phil, a man who's well respected within the vaping community, to review and post online where thousands will view it, you'd at least ensure that the review items were of a certain standard. Just reeks of opportunist incompetence, to me.
Oh yeah most definitely, it just seems like no shits were given at all.

Back
Top Bottom