What's new

Bogans Take On The Across Vape Hazard

Great review of a great bit of kit. I've really been loving mine for it's flavour and ease of building/wicking.

It's also been getting a lot of love in a few of the different boro related FB groups I'm part of.

Use mine everyday but the only thing that sucks is you can't take the deck out without having to empty the boro or tank whichever you are using other than that I like it

Use mine everyday but the only thing that sucks is you can't take the deck out without having to empty the boro or tank whichever you are using other than that I like it
I’m surprised there are a few in the uk that has them tbh.

Great tank, use an SXK PSYC in mine and it vapes perfectly.

My only gripe is the filling hole is too small, I’m yet to be able to fill the tank completely without getting liquid everywhere.

Looks interesting....don't think I would use the tank though is the rba available separate?

Looks interesting....don't think I would use the tank though is the rba available separate?
Nope it's a package deal, the tank and the rba together are competitively priced with other rbas on the market so you could always buy one and sell the tank.

Nope it's a package deal, the tank and the rba together are competitively priced with other rbas on the market so you could always buy one and sell the tank.

Cheers, be a waste n hassle, that I prob couldn't be bothered with.

Back
Top Bottom