What's new

Booooo jie

At it's most simple..... both of you have always had tobacco flavours in the line up, you always had 60/40 50/50 liquids for MTL when most of the industry was hell bent on everything being 'max VG' ... you've always catered for people wanting higher nicotine strengths.

I can remember going into my local vape shop years back for some 'emergency' liquid and they had nothing in 50/50 and no tobacco flavours (or anything else I might have vaped .. nutty, whatever) because 'nobody bought that' and now I can't buy much suitable for MTL without it having salts in (eurgh)
I hear you on the not much suitable for MTL - i honestly think Salts have dumbed down the craft side of e-liquid because they dont steep out like freebase does, everything has to be simpler.
And to be frank most ranges in salts seem to be all the same as everyone elses. I think to get anything (as much as i dislike the term) “artisan” you have to go shortfills - and be quite the searcher

what am i beating about the bush for ? The whole industry has basically been dumbed down to salts and disposables.

Last edited:
I don't buy much eliquid anymorei DIY the few liquids I like, I have my favourites and just stick with them, digbys, juice cabin and alchemist cupboard (and one from dark Star)

Attachments

• PXL_20231201_135726921.jpg
    PXL_20231201_135726921.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • PXL_20231025_113338956.jpg
    PXL_20231025_113338956.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom