What's new

Bought Bastard Black Boro Bore Bollock - Vapeshell Fit - NOT

So got my Vapeshell and a new Boro tank from FT, build was going great, went to fit it and the bottom hole is too big.

I compared the Boro to my others and it's got a larger base bore so won't seal! :17:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/8487100

Am I missing something? are there different Boro tanks? the White one I got is fine with a smaller bore.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...k-replacement-tank-for-bb-60w-70w-box-mod-kit

So i've got 2 of these Black ones, are they bin fodder or are there different bridges for them?

Sounds like you got the one for the A Tank

They ain’t bin fogger, you can use them if you have the bridge for it, they take Atlantis coils....

So dose that mean I can only use Atlantis coils with them? one came with Atlantis bridge, the other had bugger all.

Fitted my Vapeshell to my white one with a 1.2mm reducer, 1.3 ohm 2.5mm clapton coil, very tight draw with the 1mm condensation plug.

Not noticed much difference to the Exocet but I do like it's looks and easier to build :)

I have never investigated, but is there and adapter available for them?
If you're stuck for a Spare Boro etc I have one here I could send over Si. :)

I have never investigated, but is there and adapter available for them?
If you're stuck for a Spare Boro etc I have one here I could send over Si. :)
Thanks Rob - I'm okay for now, just swapped my coil.
BTW your resin panels have cured so will probably post them today, they look superb I think :)

I've got some Atlantis RBA's on order so hopefully they will fit.

I've added some white ones to my FT basket, I would like to say lesson learned but FT don't mention any difference.

Yeah you are by no means the 1st Si :(
Great news on Panels and thanks again. Hopefully you'll see your order book fill as soon as I start posting them in various groups.

Yeah you are by no means the 1st Si :(
Great news on Panels and thanks again. Hopefully you'll see your order book fill as soon as I start posting them in various groups.
I've made a few for sale but I want to keep them for myself lol, worst business man award :12:

Really pleased with the standard white ones, the resin worked so well on them and look great on the red BB.

Do me a favour, can you PM me your address again to save me hunting.

I've made a few for sale but I want to keep them for myself lol, worst business man award :12:

Really pleased with the standard white ones, the resin worked so well on them and look great on the red BB.

Do me a favour, can you PM me your address again to save me hunting.

Did you see my pm about ideas for panels Si ?

Back
Top Bottom