What's new

Boulevard Shattered Wick Liquor 150ml

Daft Vaper

Postman
My go to ADV for a few years - but no more thanks to the sage business people at Wick . To explain they have decided to stop selling the 150ml bottle - no doubt to make more money with the overpriced 100ml bottles.

looking for a juice to replace Boulevard from a flavour and price point and would welcome any suggestions

Obviously I don’t want to buy from Wick anymore given there customer comes last policy!

My go to ADV for a few years - but no more thanks to the sage business people at Wick . To explain they have decided to stop selling the 150ml bottle - no doubt to make more money with the overpriced 100ml bottles.

looking for a juice to replace Boulevard from a flavour and price point and would welcome any suggestions

Obviously I don’t want to buy from Wick anymore given there customer comes last policy!

It's a scunner when that happens......seen the size of mars bars lately...anyhoo 2 100ml for £20....stock up if you really like it

https://indejuice.com/uk/vape-store...ulevard-shattered-wick-liquor-100ml-shortfill

Thanks all

The IndieJuice deal was pretty damn good particularly as it included NIC shots. I was going to load up but they only had six bottles

Thanks all

The IndieJuice deal was pretty damn good particularly as it included NIC shots. I was going to load up but they only had six bottles
Oh no - just realised I ordered Wick and said I wouldn’t - no iron will here! So passable alternatives still needed just gave myself a stay of execution though

Oh no - just realised I ordered Wick and said I wouldn’t - no iron will here! So passable alternatives still needed just gave myself a stay of execution though

Most of their flavours are quit unique so I think you'd struggle to find a match. May as well still just buy it as cheaply as you can if you really like it. You can't vape principles ;)

I actually have a really close recipe, never released. Would you like me to send you a sample? If you like it then would be happy to do you a litre at a time for a decent cost

Most of their flavours are quit unique so I think you'd struggle to find a match. May as well still just buy it as cheaply as you can if you really like it. You can't vape principles ;)
Hahaha - I would definitely try a principles flavour - sure it would be better than the chicken tikka juice I tried once

I actually have a really close recipe, never released. Would you like me to send you a sample? If you like it then would be happy to do you a litre at a time for a decent cost
That’s sounds interesting - I have two other blasts from the past that vendors stopped making - Sweet Mint Gum (candy pop I think made it)and the wonderful Bolt by Moku Oyatsu - do you have those in your remit?

Back
Top Bottom