What's new

British Medical Journal Poll on medicinalising Ecigs

This poll isn't going to influence anything.

It may have been better to know what doctors actually thought so that we could then work harder to convert them.

The article associated with the poll by Gerry Stimson was a good one.

I'm not sure derailing a poll intended for medical professionals helps us really.

Too late now of course but worth considering.

Nib

This poll isn't going to influence anything.

It may have been better to know what doctors actually thought so that we could then work harder to convert them.

The article associated with the poll by Gerry Stimson was a good one.

I'm not sure derailing a poll intended for medical professionals helps us really.

Too late now of course but worth considering.

Nib

If the BMA's party line is anything to go by, doctors are all for medicalising vaping.. possibly so they can continue to get nice little backhanders from the pharma companies for prescribing their latest drugs.

I guess it does prevent a piece of propaganda for the anti press.

My own GP was also pro the TPD until my latest check up and the discussion we had.

Sometimes I feel like a religious fanatic constantly looking for converts.... Every one helps.

Nib

If the BMA's party line is anything to go by, doctors are all for medicalising vaping.. possibly so they can continue to get nice little backhanders from the pharma companies for prescribing their latest drugs.
Our doctors Surgery has just had a bank of new computers installed paid for by yes a pharma company.

Back
Top Bottom