What's new

Build Tabs???

LemmysCodPiece

Postman
Is fitting and wicking coils any easier on a proper build tab? On Friday I managed to brand my right index finger with the imprint of a 5 wrap Clapton. I build on my mods, which can be a bit top heavy and wondered if a proper build tab would be any safer.

Is fitting and wicking coils any easier on a proper build tab? On Friday I managed to brand my right index finger with the imprint of a 5 wrap Clapton. I build on my mods, which can be a bit top heavy and wondered if a proper build tab would be any safer.

Had a few and hardly used them much prefer using a mid tbh but they can be handy if you can find one look for the bp mods futon tab if you can't find that one then the coilmaster ones aren't bad either

+1 for the bp mods futon tab Legion of vapers have all 3 styles in stock for £21.99 they are one of the best tabs i have owned .

I agree with the others about the BP Mods Futon build tab although I still occasionally use a mod but I always lock the fire button first for safety’s sake.

After branding myself a few times I bought a tab - but there was no way of adjusting the power as it was by-pass only and would always provide the full voltage of the battery which was OK for high resistance MTL builds but not great for low ohm dual coil DL builds, particularly if there was a hot spot that needed strumming out.

I will use the tab for MTL builds but for DL I use a spare mod off my shelf that has no batteries in to build on then glow and strum for hotspots on the mod I'm using.

Last edited:
Stealthvape 93tab is the best money can buy unless you plump for one of @vapesmarter tabs.
Yep. Mine has been faultless, since I bought it. The LiPo means less sag, and we all know the quality of DNA boards.

That said, the BP Mods tab, is a top bit of gear. And I doubt they are any less accurate.
I just got sick of replacing tabs. So though I’d buy one, that with care will last for years. And was easily reparable, if gremlins do strike.

Thanks for reminder, I've thought about buying one for months now.
Ordered from LoV now (they have TWO of the three designs now only ;) )

For horizontal post screws that are low on the attie I preffer to use my Gaur 21.

I got a bargin bin coiler master tab dont like it.

Back
Top Bottom