What's new

Calculating Nic Shots.

bigted2021

Hoping to move to shortfills.
Currently using barjuice (Mr Blue) nic salts 20mg

Found some juices I like to try. How many 10ml Nic Salt Shots (20mg) would i need to 100ml liquid to equal what i currently using.

Many thanks for your help, just want to make sure i get it right

Thankyou

It won’t work. You’re starting with 20mg shots and diluting them by adding juice, so it will be less than 20mg.

By the time you get close (10 20mg nic shots will give you 200ml of only 10mg) you’ll have diluted the juice so much…

you wont be able to get 20mg strength in a shortfill.
50ml + 1 nic shot makes it 3mg
100ml + 2 nic makes it 3mg
at a push adding but weakening the flavour doubling up the nic will make it 6mg but there wont be enough space so you will have to decant some to make space.

Ah thanks both. New and started on 20mg as was heavy smoker. I guess i slowly reduce my nicotine then hopefully move to shortfills

You'd need 10x 10ml nic shots in the 100ml bottle.

because you can't make nicotine stronger than it is.

The way to get close would be to use a 'one shot' concentrate that you use at 10% .... put 10ml of that into the 100ml bottle then fill it up with 90ml of nic shots.

... or just squeeze 1ml of the concentrate into the top of the 10ml nic shot bottle. That would get you close too.

Curious are concentrates that strong that 1ml would flavour a 10ml shot

They can be...

1ml is 10% of 10ml right? there's concs that you can mix that low... without hunting around I have some Charlies Chalk Dust CCD3 here that's 12% .. so that would be 1.2ml in a 10ml.. you could squeeze a ml out and put 1.2ml of flavouring back in without too much trouble I would have thought. Some single flavours like the tobaccos I vape you wouldn't need more than a few drops as they are mixed around 1% ... which would be 0.1ml in a 10ml.

The majority of my single flavour concentrates from many different brands are mixed at 10% of volume.

Back
Top Bottom