What's new

cbd and covid

So what's the logic... you'll still be in pain but you won't feel so depressed about it? 🤣
All those pharma pills leave me not actually knowing who I am, last time I sat and stared at the wall for 24 hours. Timeline, that was years ago, I've been battling doctors, consultants and the NHS ever since. They keep coming up with new drugs for me to guinea pig for them and I basically tell them to fuck off.

All those pharma pills leave me not actually knowing who I am, last time I sat and stared at the wall for 24 hours. Timeline, that was years ago, I've been battling doctors, consultants and the NHS ever since. They keep coming up with new drugs for me to guinea pig for them and I basically tell them to fuck off.
I'm no doctor but in my layman's opinion antidepressants are too easily and readily prescribed. They tried offering Sertraline to a friend's 16 year old son. Tried giving me Mirtazapine as a sleeping tablet. Quite shocking how many friends and family members have been, or still are, taking antidepressants. Some have been on them for years.

I'm no doctor but in my layman's opinion antidepressants are too easily and readily prescribed. They tried offering Sertraline to a friend's 16 year old son. Tried giving me Mirtazapine as a sleeping tablet. Quite shocking how many friends and family members have been, or still are, taking antidepressants. Some have been on them for years.
Seems like almost everyone I know is on antidepressants, even the big drinkers. That is nothing more than an endless battleground, uppers and downers, fighting it out. Fluoxetine (Prozac) and Sertraline are the work of the devil. Amitriptyline and tramadol are also hideous, the worst two drugs I've ever been prescribed. So much for the hippocratic oath :11:

Seems like almost everyone I know is on antidepressants, even the big drinkers. That is nothing more than an endless battleground, uppers and downers, fighting it out. Fluoxetine (Prozac) and Sertraline are the work of the devil. Amitriptyline and tramadol are also hideous, the worst two drugs I've ever been prescribed. So much for the hippocratic oath :11:
Why is Tramadol hideous? Granted, not good at all for extended periods of use (like all opiods), but for short term needs? I've never suffered from long term chronic pain but I have had a recurring issue with my back for a little while now and opiods will always be my go to for short term pain relief. Tramadol, Oxycodone, Codeine... great stuff for short term use. No amount of weed is gonna get me off the floor when my back plays up and CBD would be about as effective as licking a window. Few pills and up we get.

I liked codeine, it was stunningly effective, but: Fecal impaction, from one days use of 30/500 co codamol, for 8 days I was digging my shit out, using my fingers. I'm hypersensitive to many pharmaceutical drugs.

I liked codeine, it was stunningly effective, but: Fecal impaction, from one days use of 30/500 co codamol, for 8 days I was digging my shit out, using my fingers. I'm hypersensitive to many pharmaceutical drugs.
Yeah, constipation is definitely a negative as far as opiods/opiates are concerned.

Back
Top Bottom