What's new

cbd and covid

It's confusing as fk for the buying public....CBD, CGB, Isolate, Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, on the spectrum and the rest, then there's strength %, mls, mg, zero's getting added on like Thai money.
And it's not cheap, you could spend hundreds in an attempt to remedy an ailment, no doubt it works for some on some things, but an expensive confusing journey lies ahead.
Sometimes I think they should just call it Snake Oil and be done with it cos they have made an arse of marketing it.

It's confusing as fk for the buying public....CBD, CGB, Isolate, Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, on the spectrum and the rest, then there's strength %, mls, mg, zero's getting added on like Thai money.
And it's not cheap, you could spend hundreds in an attempt to remedy an ailment, no doubt it works for some on some things, but an expensive confusing journey lies ahead.
Sometimes I think they should just call it Snake Oil and be done with it cos they have made an arse of marketing it.
Hmm, Most other Vendors are charging a fortune for various products i am not sure how they are still operating to be fair.. But each Variant of CBD and other related products are suppose to be for various components in the body, Like Vitamins for example but much better than those. It just takes you to find the right product, Strength,flavor etc. It helps with sleep, pain, acts as an anti-inflammatory to. i have plenty of customers that have purchased the same products over and over again so it must be doing something right for them. There is plenty of data out there as-well to try and narrow down what it is you need exactly, So your not spending fortunes on product that is not hitting the spot. A good starter point would be to Vape CBD because it releases in to the blood stream a lot faster than taking an oil for example.

Yep. That’s about the size of it, I feel.
I have an uneasy feeling about most of these products.

I was wondering if any proper research been done. One using the proper scientific method, that’s been replicated by others?

there is research, i believe there is moderate evidence it can help with sleep and certain other conditions. but @Rickster is right that it is marketed very badly and quality control is often very poor.

a lot of the claims are spurious. this article states that there’s no evidence it helps chronic pain, for example.

although there are some who say the placebo effect is a positive and valid thing so it may be that it does help
some people with conditions for which there’s no evidence of it being helpful.

there is research, i believe there is moderate evidence it can help with sleep and certain other conditions. but @Rickster is right that it is marketed very badly and quality control is often very poor.

a lot of the claims are spurious. this article states that there’s no evidence it helps chronic pain, for example.

although there are some who say the placebo effect is a positive and valid thing so it may be that it does help
some people with conditions for which there’s no evidence of it being helpful.
I think you are wrong there. Because it definately does help chronic pain. I had a bad tooth ache for example during Covid and i put a strong CBD Oil on it and the pain was gone in about an hour or so. Most of these news sites put nonsense up feeding the public lies and other useless facts that are pointless and a waste of time to read.

Names on a list: How people commenting in this thread actually use cbd or have used cbd.

1. andipandi

If folks havent used cbd or arent considering using cbd why are they in this thread, shouting and hollering, hassling a vendor. The people who know about cbd, are the people using it.

And? it's one narrative , largely from the USA, great source the USA - Not!

While prescription CBD is safe when used as directed, other forms of the molecule come with risks.

The same cunts who probably want your vape banned or by prescription only.

Names on a list: How people commenting in this thread actually use cbd or have used cbd.

1. andipandi

If folks havent used cbd or arent considering using cbd why are they in this thread, shouting and hollering, hassling a vendor. The people who know about cbd, are the people using it.

While prescription CBD is safe when used as directed, other forms of the molecule come with risks.

Don't know why you're getting so hot under the collar, Andy. We're simply having a discussion.

Who's used CBD? I have in the past. Friends and family members have. I'm not anti weed/CBD in any way. I have a cannabis leaf tattooed on my wrist. I made full spectrum oil at home for my father when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

We're just talking here mate.

1. andipandi

I have and still got @CBD Flowers Direct GB sample to try.... as @Mitz says, it's a blether, I think it's great that a vendor of CBD is active in the discussion putting the benefits forward as we can all learn.
I don't think anyone is Anti- CBD, just a wee tad sceptical here n there.

This is worth a read.....
BTW I've been adding terpines to my mtl juice for around 2yrs.

I think you are wrong there. Because it definately does help chronic pain. I had a bad tooth ache for example during Covid and i put a strong CBD Oil on it and the pain was gone in about an hour or so. Most of these news sites put nonsense up feeding the public lies and other useless facts that are pointless and a waste of time to read.

it’s not a news site, it’s bath university where the study and the meta-analysis was done.

Back
Top Bottom