What's new

cbd and covid

Names on a list: How people commenting in this thread actually use cbd or have used cbd.

1. andipandi

If folks havent used cbd or arent considering using cbd why are they in this thread, shouting and hollering, hassling a vendor. The people who know about cbd, are the people using it.

And? it's one narrative , largely from the USA, great source the USA - Not!

While prescription CBD is safe when used as directed, other forms of the molecule come with risks.

The same cunts who probably want your vape banned or by prescription only.

i’ve tried cbd and was a toker for decades, still indulge here and there. as for the americans, i think on the whole they have better cannabis laws than the uk does.

i’ve tried cbd and was a toker for decades, still indulge here and there. as for the americans, i think on the whole they have better cannabis laws than the uk does.
If i am being honest here the UK is useless as far as CBD and Cannabis is concerned. Uk ever since the farm bill got pushed the whole of the EU, USA, Germany etc are all allowed to smoke cannabis and shops are allowed to sell it in these countries. The most tedious rule i have heard yet is the CBD Flower is illegal in the UK because it comes from the cannabis plant. But yet it has less than 0.3% THC in it which iis literally zero THC. The UK need to legalize cannabis tax it and be done with it.

If i am being honest here the UK is useless as far as CBD and Cannabis is concerned. Uk ever since the farm bill got pushed the whole of the EU, USA, Germany etc are all allowed to smoke cannabis and shops are allowed to sell it in these countries. The most tedious rule i have heard yet is the CBD Flower is illegal in the UK because it comes from the cannabis plant. But yet it has less than 0.3% THC in it which iis literally zero THC. The UK need to legalize cannabis tax it and be done with it.

agree that the uk should legalise it, it would put billions into the economy every year.

but you can’t smoke cannabis or buy it in a shop legally in most eu countries. or even any eu countries. unless i’ve misunderstood you.

agree that the uk should legalise it, it would put billions into the economy every year.

but you can’t smoke cannabis or buy it in a shop legally in most eu countries. or even any eu countries. unless i’ve misunderstood you.
i am talking about the CBD Flower since the farm bill.

there is research, i believe there is moderate evidence it can help with sleep and certain other conditions. but @Rickster is right that it is marketed very badly and quality control is often very poor.

a lot of the claims are spurious. this article states that there’s no evidence it helps chronic pain, for example.

although there are some who say the placebo effect is a positive and valid thing so it may be that it does help
some people with conditions for which there’s no evidence of it being helpful.
I’m not in about empirical evidence. That’s about as unreliable as statistics can get.
I mean solid scientific measurement and analysis . Using the proper scientific method.

Before anyone can claim something works, we need to know exactly what the thing that works is. As well as much of it is needed and or included.

Using proper scientific rigour will also avoid the placebo effect overtaking actual effect. As we are now beginning to see placebo as a big part of how many health products work.

I get this is very expensive. I can’t accept that as an excuse for not doing it.

I’m not in about empirical evidence. That’s about as unreliable as statistics can get.
I mean solid scientific measurement and analysis . Using the proper scientific method.

Before anyone can claim something works, we need to know exactly what the thing that works is. As well as much of it is needed and or included.

Using proper scientific rigour will also avoid the placebo effect overtaking actual effect. As we are now beginning to see placebo as a big part of how many health products work.

I get this is very expensive. I can’t accept that as an excuse for not doing it.

yes, but this can be applied to so much that is taken by most folks as sound and reliable. anti-depressants?

yes, but this can be applied to so much that is taken by most folks as sound and reliable. anti-depressants?
Anti depressants that the doctors want me to take in massive doses, as a painkiller, and they dont work, did I also mention the hideous side effects of those drugs. Cbd and weed works though , thank you very much. However I am committing a criminal act, for relieving my chronic pain.

Anti depressants that the doctors want me to take in massive doses, as a painkiller, and they dont work, did I also mention the hideous side effects of those drugs. Cbd and weed works though , thank you very much. However I am committing a criminal act, for relieving my chronic pain.

So what's the logic... you'll still be in pain but you won't feel so depressed about it? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom