What's new

CBD eliquid with a 80PG/20VG ratio

hottama

Please be patiens guys because I'm a newbie.

I fell in love with CBD disposables of a certain brand (new to the forum so not sure if I can say). I went to the shop and bought a pod device and some liquids but I never seem able to replicate the same soft, delicious experience as with the disposables.

First of all, I can't use a DTL with CBD because it's extremely irritating for me and unpleasant. Second, I bought a big bottle of the same brand as the disposables that I loved but I found it was a 20/80. The more I research, the more I come to the conclusion I should be using a DTL pod (what coil resistance, though?) but the disposables are all MTL, aren't they?

Can you guys give me some advice.

Do you think I can make the 20/80 work? (their cola cubes is lovely).
Do you think I should switch to 50/50? What coil would you recommend with an MTL?

I'm using a Vaporesso Luxe XR MAX. Do you think my device is overpowered or innappropriate in any way? Should I always reduce wattage because it's CBD?

I'm sorry for the newb questions but the more I research about CBD the more confused I guess and it's like nobody is posting their personal setup.

Finding the right CBD setup can be a bit tricky, but don't worry, we've all been there. Regarding your concerns, using a 20/80 liquid might be a bit too thick for MTL pods. Switching to a 50/50 blend could definitely be worth a try for a smoother experience.

Back
Top Bottom