What's new

CBD VAPES by herbal tides

....but this is not the forum to talk about this.
I had already spoken to Admins regarding CBD being reviewed, they themselves are fine with it. As CBD is totally legal, its the closely related illegal substances they don't want on POTV.

It didn't make me lazy, infact quite the opposite.

Due to mental and physical fatigue I have due to a medical condition, I was more active. If I had something to do, I was up and doing it straight away. Normally when I look for something, I can look straight at it but my brain doesn't register thats what im looking for. Whilst using CBD however, my brains response was lightening fast.

Awesome. Sounds like a great product! I shall give it a whirl some time.

I have ordered 30ml of the 20ml strength and a new aspire nautilus from another website that I guess I will just fill and let her take a few puffs on when the pain becomes too much. Hopefully this will help her. It's quite expensive but if it helps I am happy to pay...
It may seem expensive, however a little really does go a long way.

Especially if using an RDA. I've been dripping it, quite effective and the bottle still looks full.

I had already spoken to Admins regarding CBD being reviewed, they themselves are fine with it. As CBD is totally legal, its the closely related illegal substances they don't want on POTV.
I meant my mention of THC. I didn't want to start a convo about it as it's not the place. I wasn't suggesting you were out of line in any way bud

I meant my mention of THC. I didn't want to start a convo about it as it's not the place. I wasn't suggesting you were out of line in any way bud
Ah sorry mate, just woke up :P

I thought you meant the whole CBD thread xD. Sorry fella, my mistake

I have ordered 30ml of the 20ml strength and a new aspire nautilus from another website that I guess I will just fill and let her take a few puffs on when the pain becomes too much. Hopefully this will help her. It's quite expensive but if it helps I am happy to pay...
Best of luck buddy

View attachment 81912 so popped into my b&m and the owner told me they'd got in some of the new cbd vapes by herbal tides we were talking about last week. The 10mg one costs £15 pound for 10ml and the 20mg costs £20. Personally I got the 20mg as for an extra £5 twice the strength seemed worth it.

I re wicked my twisted messes and fired it up on my mech and the flavour was gorgeous, I've got the blueberry jam flavour and it was spot on, with a subtle hemp after taste on the exhale. I took about 10 toots and started to feel that full body relaxation that you get from smoking a joint. This isn't a head type 'high' it's just a full body relaxation, this will be my after work vape as it really does chill you right out. Yes it is expensive and will be an evening vape only but it really is worth it, would reccomend to anyone!

Oh embarrassing bit now, had to pop out to the shop up the road and pocketed my mech without thinking to lock the locking ring, got half way up the road and felt my leg burning from my pocket and new straight away what I'd done, pulled it out and took the battery straight out and both are fine, have a really stiff firing button so would of only been getting pulsed but was enough to frighten me! So operate mechs with care when dripping this stuff!;)
Out of curiosity, does it say what the CBD is carried in i.e PG, VG, PEG400?

Mine arrived today put some in a rda had about ten draws not moved for a good hour
Really relaxing a lot stronger than what I thought it would be

Mine arrived today put some in a rda had about ten draws not moved for a good hour
Really relaxing a lot stronger than what I thought it would be

That's reassuring as I ordered today with hesitation. What flavour did you go for?

Back
Top Bottom